HR at ATOS GLOBAL IT SOLUTIONS AND SERVICES PVT LTD
Views:1527 Applications:344 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Atos - Resource Manager (9-14 yrs)
Skill: Resource Manager
Experience: 9-14 years
- The Resource Manager is a local role designed to operate the day-to-day activities in the demand and resource equilibrium facilitating the matching of demand to the available resource supply and vice versa on an operational level (supply proposal and arbitration).
- The resource managers are located in the business and therewith facilitate the close collaboration with the business stakeholders and the availability of relevant information for the staffing process.
- Operates the staffing process in close collaboration with the WFM DRE, to achieve delivery excellence with respect to cost, quality and reliability, by finding the best fit solution to current staffing challenges under the Global Atos strategy.
- Responsible for the employees assigned to him a resource manager and ensures that their CVs/Skills and their professional profile is updated. He collaborates with the line manager to ensure assignment and availability data for the employees assigned to him as a resource manager are up-to-date within the standard Atos tools.
- Takes relevant measures to improve the usage of those tools (Employees (CV & Skills, Availability, Assignment)).
- Ensure that all channels of sourcing are activated, the results are properly documented, and scope targets are achieved. (Free-ups, Reskilling, Upskilling, Offshoring).
- Facilitates the steps necessary to acquire approvals for the staffing needs in the standard Atos tools and facilitates the communication with all stakeholders (contains but not limited to: requestors, line/hiring managers, recruitment, WFM, etc.)
- The Senior Resource Manager will provide leadership for and take accountability for the outcomes in these areas.
- The Junior resource manager will conduct similar activities and support the work of the Senior Resource Manager in delivering outcomes; perhaps specializing in a subset of these responsibilities.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- The resource manager is responsible for the smooth running of operational resource management in their area
- Manages all staffing activities on a day-to-day basis to address short term demand and supply
- Proactively identifies opportunities for employees that are assigned to them as a resource manager and reduces the bench
- Owns the fulfilment of resource requests assign to them end to end and takes accountability of the solution
- Contributes to the preparation of RAB decision by preparing, gathering and controlling information sent via resource request and by sharing the information to the RAB organizations and by sharing the information from the RAB to the stakeholders of RAB results
- Interfacing with the business requestors to ensure clear and complete communication on a regular and structured basis.
- Commits to cross-organizational and cross-divisional staffing, as well as to subcontractor optimization
- Acts in the best interest of Atos strategy and within Global guidelines
- Enforce compliance to global tools and processes and drives the usages of MPP, declared availability and assignments
- Works closely with WFM Core Area Demand & Resource Equilibrium
- Works closely with other RMs to ensure optimized staffing solutions and contributes to the staffing solutions of other RMs, both in case of transferred requests and in case of forwarded requests.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.