Senior Manager HR at Atos Syntel
Views:655 Applications:104 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Atos - Deputy General Manager - Operations (15-20 yrs)
DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER OPERATIONS - JV
- Driving operational efficiency for all processes and managing all clients in service delivery
- 100% SLA adherence
- MSA management
- Evaluate opportunity & implement process automation
- P&L responsibility
- Manage smooth process migrations with transitions team
- Ensure robust capacity planning , ability to scale up
- Drive Knowledge Management across verticals 2 P&L responsibility
- Drive the business with P&L responsibility
- Get the right mix of buffer/billable/seat utilization/productivity matrices
- Higher price realizations -business growth & productivity enhancements
- Change Management Needs & People Initiatives
- Pricing and product offerings for revenue growth
- Coordinate & Lead COE , LEAN initiatives with functional teams
- Drive Customer satisfaction index
- Succession management and ESAT (with HR)
Criteria for selection process:
- Strong operations experience in and business change management in banking domain.
- People management, Client management, ability to motivate and guide a team keeping healthy relationship With peers & subordinates.
- Focus towards strategic initiatives & process enhancement across various verticals.
- Keen communicator with penchant for business development, due diligence, consulting.
- Strong Result Orientation to complete scheduled projects on agreed timelines.
Additional and Special Requirements:
- Good knowledge of Capital Markets- Middle office on IM side/trader/custody operations
- Knowledge of Trade processing, settlements, derivative operations, Collateral Management, Corp action or any of these areas would be added advantage.
- Should be able to understand and drive solution for complex issues
- Motivate and drive team in adverse situations
- Should be able to comprehend and analyze large set of data, identify issues and create solutions
- Create a culture of establishing robust controls, automate manual processes, generate efficiencies, and reduce risk.
KPI's which are crucial for this role, are:
- Delivering profitable business from new & existing customers around key offerings
- KPI's: CSAT, Revenue, GM
- Managing the banking / capital markets clients.
- Manage risk & compliance for the processes handled .
- You report directly to the head of operations .
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.