AM - HR at Atomberg Technologies
Views:2111 Applications:481 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:451
Atomberg - Zonal Sales Manager (8-12 yrs)
Zonal Sales Manager (ZSM)
About the Company:
Our mission : To solve the everyday problems of our customers by being truly imaginative in the way we use technology.
Who we are?
Atomberg Technologies is a Consumer Appliances company that was started by IIT & IIM Graduates. We started our exciting journey with energy-efficient fans and will be presenting multiple categories in the next couple of years. Fans are based on our patent-pending BLDC motor technology, which saves more than 65% electricity. We are the winners of awards like the National Entrepreneurship Award, Best Climate solver award, most innovative company in "EE" category awarded by UN, Forbes30under30. Till date, we have also raised more than 450 crores in funding from investors like A91 Partners, Jungle Ventures, Steadview etc
Since our inception, we have been successfully growing at more than 100% "YOY" and are currently doing a monthly revenue close to Rs 90 Cr/month. The target is to reach 1200 crores by FY 23-24. Current product line includes fans, mixer grinders & smart locks, and future product lines will include several other categories across home and kitchen appliances.
Today we are a team of more than 600+ professionals challenging the status quo every day with a straightforward question "Why not?".
Atomberg Technologies Latest News:
- Atomberg Technologies raises $86 million in Series C funding led by Temasek & Steadview Capital
- Man behind the technology Manoj Meena, our CEO & Founder in conversation with CNBC regarding the latest funding & Atomberg's Growth
- New Product Launch - Go Key-Free with Atomberg 's new Smart Locks
- Atomberg raises $20 million in growth funding led by Jungle Ventures
- Actress Deepika Padukone Invests in Atomberg Technologies
- How Atomberg is Fanning a New Wave in Home Appliances
- New Product Launch - India's first Inverter Motor Mixer Grinder
- Atomberg TVC I Tax Department comes knocking
- Atomberg TVC I Power Department comes knocking
The Zonal Sales Head is responsible for leading and managing the sales team within a specified region. This position plays a critical role in driving revenue growth, developing market strategies, and ensuring the achievement of sales targets. Incumbent will also be responsible for fostering strong relationships with key clients and partners.
Role & Responsibilities :
- Sales Strategy and Planning: Develop and implement effective sales strategies to achieve revenue targets and market penetration goals. Conduct thorough market research and analysis to identify opportunities for growth and expansion. Collaborate with the leadership team to align sales strategies with overall business objectives.
- Team Leadership and Management: Recruit, train, and develop a high-performing sales team. Set clear performance expectations and provide regular feedback and coaching. Foster a collaborative and results-driven culture within the sales team.
- P&L Management & Revenue Growth: Drive revenue growth by consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets. Monitor and analyze sales metrics to identify areas for improvement and implement corrective actions.
- Channel & Distribution Network Expansion: Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with key Channels & Distributor Partners. planning & driving the network expansion strategies for his respective region.
- Market Expansion: Identify new market opportunities and develop strategies to enter and establish a presence in those markets. Evaluate and recommend potential partnerships, alliances, and distribution channels.
- Sales Process Optimization: Streamline and optimize the sales process to improve efficiency and effectiveness. Implement best practices and leverage technology to enhance sales operations.
- Forecasting and Reporting: Provide accurate sales forecasts and regular reports to the executive team. Analyze sales data to track progress towards targets and adjust strategies as needed, also work on building a data orientation mindset within the team
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field (MBA preferred).
- Minimum 8 of experience in Sales & Business Development, with 5 years in a leadership or management role.
- Proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Strong analytical, strategic planning, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.