HR Manager at Atomberg Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Views:798 Applications:150 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:80
Atomberg Technologies - Regional Trade Marketing Manager - North (1-6 yrs)
- Design Trade Marketing Strategy development to attain defined business objectives throughout product categories focusing markets
- Look after responsibility to manage and monitor Trade Marketing Investments (Measure ROI of each investment) as well as initiate execution
- Provide marketing assistance to sales team through execution of the Organization schemes of the Zone
- To drive the success of effective marketing, advertising, and promotional activities of the brand.
- Ensuring Merchandizing deployment as per prescribed norms to gain visibility share in right set of outlets
- Capturing & Analysing Market Intelligence reports & leverage the insights to design innovative & unique schemes & activations for the company (including competition
- Design & timely Roll-out of monthly schemes in line with the allotted budget & business guidelines
- Vendor Management - Onboarding of new vendors catering to specific Zonal needs and managing existing vendors. Develop an SOP for the merchandising process
- Develop merchandising manual for zone based on market needs aligning to organization requirement
- Evaluation and Tracking of each merchandising items / outlets
- Evaluate Scheme Effectiveness and suggest changes for same.
- Conceptualizing & Designing merchandises for various Trade Marketing activations
- End-to-end ownership of large-scale Trade Marketing driven activations
- Develop strategy for BTL engagements of channels and influencers