Director at Atomberg Eechnologies
Views:2300 Applications:91 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:75
Atomberg - Senior Business Development Manager (2-5 yrs)
Senior BD Manager
location - Mumbai, Karnataka
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Hindi, English ( For Mumbai- Marathi is must
For Karnataka- Kannada is must
Exp- 2-5 Years
Prefer- Ceiling Fan Industry, Wire and Cables Industry, Solar/Renewable Industry, Lighting(LED), H VAC/Cooling Solutions
1) Lead Generation: Should be able to generate and nurture leads in the local market, and close the deal
2) Mapping potential customer with distinct focus on Corporate/Institutional customers to establish rapport and set up meetings.
3) Providing Demo on the products and services
4) Close the deals and co-ordinate with our HO for delivery.
5) Setting up new channel partners, coordinating with existing partners for secondary sales.
6) Work to achieve sales and revenue targets as set by the Company.
Experience in Channel Sales, B2B
Must Have a Strong Network of Builders, Consultants, Architects, Electrical Contractors
About company :
Atomberg Technologies is a techno commercial venture founded by IIT Bombay alumni. The company aspires to create a global brand in home appliance industry with its smart and energy efficient technologies. Our First product is a ceiling fan named Gorilla. Consuming just 28W, it is India's most energy efficient ceiling fan. We have already sold 150000 units and the feedback from the initial customers has been great. Within the next 2 years, we are planning to launch 2-3 new products in the smart and energy efficient electrical appliances segment.
Salary Offered : 7-9 LPA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.