AM - HR at Atomberg Technologies
Views:570 Applications:136 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:71
Atomberg - Manager - Business Transformation (2-5 yrs)
Company Details - Atomberg is in the business of revolutionizing India's home appliances, by solving one problem at a time. We are amongst the largest manufacturers of smart home appliances.
Website - https://atomberg.com/about/
Location - Mumbai
Role & Responsibilities :
- Encourage problem-solving, strategic thinking and customer-orientation amongst the team
- Measure and track ROI on identified transformation opportunities for customer experience along with driving continuous process improvement culture across customer experience
- Increase customer satisfaction, loyalty, and advocacy by analyzing customer feedback and develop programs effective for improved customer experience.
- Ensuring customer feedback is shared in actionable insights form with product team.
- Tracking customer experiences across online and offline channels and touchpoints.
- Identifying customer needs and taking proactive steps to maintain positive experiences
Ideate Voice of the Customer program translating data into tangible action that result in improvement of NPS KPIs. Manage and maintain all other customer related programs NPS, VOC, CSAT, Customer comments, Frontline feedback.
- Create and present timely performance reports to relevant stakeholders while communicating messages in a simple, clear, unambiguous, relatable, and digestible manner to varying audiences.
- Responsible for all CX audits, score cards, compliance, and project roadmaps.