AM - HR at Atomberg Technologies
Views:884 Applications:188 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Atomberg - Lead - Manufacturing Excellence (8-12 yrs)
About the Company :
Atomberg Technologies is a Consumer Appliances company started by IIT & IIM graduates. We started our exciting journey with energy-efficient fans and will be present in multiple categories in the next couple of years. Fans are based on our patent-pending BLDC motor technology, which saves more than 65% of electricity. We are the winners of awards like the National Entrepreneurship Award, Best Climate solver award, Most innovative company in "EE" category awarded by UN, and Forbes 30under30. To date, we have raised close to 350 crores in funding from investors like A91 Partners, Jungle Ventures, etc.
Since our inception, we have been successfully growing at more than 100% "YOY" and are currently doing a monthly revenue close to Rs 60 cr/month. The target is to reach 1200 crores by FY 23-24. The current product line includes fans and mixer grinders, and future product lines will consist of several other categories across home and kitchen appliances.
Today we are a team of more than 400+ professionals challenging the status quo every day with a straightforward question "Why not?".
Website : https://atomberg.com/
Position: Lead - Supply Chain Excellence
The candidate will drive long-term operations transformation projects, strategy deployment, IT digitization, and Process excellence for SCM. The role will be based out of Mumbai.
Role responsibilities :
1.Leading the digitization journey for Manufacturing Operations transformation, Factory Automation and Smart Mfg. techniques.
2. Conducting process walkthroughs, identifying gaps, creating revised/new processes & procedures, and developing the process road maps etc.
3. Use expertise in Manufacturing Execution Systems, Industry 4.0 and provide relevant solutions.
4. Drive the culture of excellence across the Operations Function and lead the six sigma journey for Atomberg.
5. Create and deploy Business Continuity Plan for Operations Function.
6. Set up a robust governance process, including reporting regular project milestone status to all stakeholders and senior leaders.
7. Lead the monthly operational review for Operations Function to enable business growth.
8. Champion the Performance Management for the members of Operations.
Role essentials :
- First-principles thinking - Actively questioning every assumption then creating new knowledge and solutions from scratch
- Ambiguity - Ability to work in an unstructured setup
- Attitude - Right attitude to roll up the sleeves and be hands-on
- Complexity - Ability to work with multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Detail Orientation - Ability to pay close attention and notice minor details