AM - HR at Atomberg Technologies
Views:1389 Applications:386 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:62
Atomberg - D2C Manager (2-5 yrs)
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Own Landing/Category/Product Pages
- Identify improvements to the existing Landing/Category/Product pages and implement the changes.
- Create new landing pages as and when required.
- Minimize the drop-offs from the Landing/Category/Product pages.
- Achieve monthly/quarterly sales targets
- Monthly demand planning and alignment with Supply Chain
3. Best Practices
- Monitor In Stock % and average delivery time. Work with the supply chain team to improve metrics.
- Identify and implement the best practices in the industry/ecommerce
- Proficient with Google Analytics
- Implement Hotjar and other CRO tools
5. Website Development Plan
- Identify new features to be added to the website to improve conversions
- Improve performance metrics like Page Speed, Bounce Rate, etc.
Our mission: To solve the everyday problems of our customers by being truly imaginative in the way we use technology.
Who we are?
Atomberg Technologies is a Consumer Appliances company that was started by IIT & IIM Graduates. We started our exciting journey with energy-efficient fans and will be presenting multiple categories in the next couple of years. Fans are based on our patent-pending BLDC motor technology, which saves more than 65% electricity. We are the winners of awards like the National Entrepreneurship Award, Best Climate solver award, most innovative company in "EE" category awarded by UN, Forbes30under30. Till date, we have also raised more than 450 crores in funding from investors like A91 Partners, Jungle Ventures, Steadview etc
Since our inception, we have been successfully growing at more than 100% "YOY" and are currently doing a monthly revenue close to Rs 90 Cr/month. The target is to reach 1200 crores by FY 23-24. Current product line includes fans, mixer grinders & smart locks, and future product lines will include several other categories across home and kitchen appliances.
Today we are a team of more than 600+ professionals challenging the status quo every day with a straightforward question "Why not?".
Atomberg Technologies Latest News:
- Atomberg Technologies raises $86 million in Series C funding led by Temasek & Steadview Capital
- Man behind the technology Manoj Meena, our CEO & Founder in conversation with CNBC regarding the latest funding & Atomberg's Growth
- New Product Launch - Go Key-Free with Atomberg 's new Smart Locks
- Atomberg raises $20 million in growth funding led by Jungle Ventures
- Actress Deepika Padukone Invests in Atomberg Technologies
- How Atomberg is Fanning a New Wave in Home Appliances
- New Product Launch - India's first Inverter Motor Mixer Grinder
- Atomberg TVC I Tax Department comes knocking
- Atomberg TVC I Power Department comes knocking
First principles thinking - Actively questioning every assumption and then creating new knowledge and solutions from scratch
Ambiguity - Ability to work in an unstructured setup
Attitude - Right attitude to roll up the sleeves and be hands-on
Complexity - Ability to work with multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Detail Orientation - Ability to pay close attention and notice minor details