AM - HR at Atomberg Technologies
Views:775 Applications:226 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:69
Atomberg - Category Manager/Brand Manager/Product Manager - Product Growth (3-8 yrs)
- Responsible for entire branding, product development, and communication for the Category
- Analyze market trends to understand and evaluate the Size of Opportunities & Generating category extensions
- Coordinate with Sales, R&D, creative, and media agencies to increase brand awareness and market share
- Identify, capture and work on NPD along with R&D and own end-to-end responsibility for delivering new products.
- Analyze market trends, track competition activities and prepare an actions plan for the Category
- Create Channel Specific growth & communication plans
- Develop L3F assets (POS materials, visibility, merchandise) and work with field marketing managers as well as on and off-trade sales teams to ensure effective & timely execution
- Lead the analysis and reporting of market and competitor trends to identify salient business issues/ opportunities
- Understand the consumer and shopper behavior to identify trends in the brand
- Analyze macro-environment trends, consumer behaviors, internal business imperatives, industry scenarios to conceptualize channel-wise volume projections
- Prepare a communication brief detailing the need for category communication, priority market, and target segment for the communication.