Atomberg - Category Head - Smart Fans (9-15 yrs)
About the Company :
Our mission : To solve the everyday problems of our customers by being truly imaginative in the way we use technology.
Who we are?
Atomberg Technologies is a Consumer Appliances company that was started by IIT & IIM Graduates. We started our exciting journey with energy-efficient fans and will be presenting multiple categories in the next couple of years. Fans are based on our patent-pending BLDC motor technology, which saves more than 65% electricity. We are the winners of awards like the National Entrepreneurship Award, Best Climate solver award, most innovative company in "EE" category awarded by UN, Forbes30under30. Till date, we have also raised more than 450 crores in funding from investors like A91 Partners, Jungle Ventures, Steadview etc.
Since our inception, we have been successfully growing at more than 100% "YOY" and are currently doing a monthly revenue close to Rs 90 Cr/month. The target is to reach 1200 crores by FY 23-24. Current product line includes fans, mixer grinders & smart locks, and future product lines will include several other categories across home and kitchen appliances.
Today we are a team of more than 600+ professionals challenging the status quo every day with a straightforward question "Why not?".
Atomberg Technologies Latest News :
- Atomberg Technologies raises $86 million in Series C funding led by Temasek & Steadview Capital
- Man behind the technology Manoj Meena, our CEO & Founder in conversation with CNBC regarding the latest funding & Atomberg's Growth
- New Product Launch - Go Key-Free with Atomberg 's new Smart Locks
- Atomberg raises $20 million in growth funding led by Jungle Ventures
- Actress Deepika Padukone Invests in Atomberg Technologies
- How Atomberg is Fanning a New Wave in Home Appliances
- New Product Launch - India's first Inverter Motor Mixer Grinder
TV Commercials: -
- Atomberg TVC I Tax Department comes knocking
- Atomberg TVC I Power Department comes knocking
Position: Category Head - Smart Fans
As a Category Head, you will be responsible for overseeing and managing our Smart Fans's category within an organization. You will play a critical role in developing and implementing strategies to drive sales, profitability, and market share growth for our Fan's category.
Role responsibilities :
1. Develop and execute a comprehensive category strategy aligned with the organization's overall business objectives.
2. This includes identifying market trends, consumer insights, and competitive analysis to drive growth and innovation and evaluate the Size of opportunities & generating category extensions.
3. Coordinate with Sales, R&D, creative, and media agencies to increase brand awareness and market share.
4. Identify, capture and work on NPD along with R&D and own end-to-end responsibility for delivering new products
5. Create Channel Specific growth & communication plans.
6. Develop L3F assets (POS materials, visibility, merchandise) and work with field marketing managers as well as on and off-trade sales teams to ensure effective & timely execution.
7. Lead the analysis and reporting of market and competitor trends to identify salient business issues/ opportunities.
8. Understand the consumer and shopper behavior to identify trends in the brand
9. Analyze macro-environment trends, consumer behaviors, internal business imperatives, industry scenarios to conceptualize channel-wise volume projections
10. Prepare a brand communication brief detailing the need for category communication, priority market, and target segment for the communication.
Role essentials :
1. First-principles thinking - Actively questioning every assumption then creating new knowledge and solutions from scratch
2. Ambiguity - Ability to work in an unstructured setup
3. Attitude - Right attitude to roll up the sleeves and be hands-on
4. Complexity - Ability to work with multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
5. Detail Orientation - Ability to pay close attention and notice minor details
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.