Atlogys - Project Manager (6-20 yrs)
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure delivery on-time, on-budget as per scope and schedule!
- Full ownership of Delivery for entire Lifecycle of Project (Delivery in-charge for all projects)
- SDLC Management - Defining, structuring, executing all processes during SDLC phase.
- Understanding client requirements - Making detailed WBS on basis of Client requirements
- Doing Project budgets and development estimations
- Complete Project Management - Making MS project Plans, Gantt charts, Resource allocations
- Project Planning - Finalize schedule Gantt chart for execution along with resource allocations and priorities.
- Project Scope management - Create and maintain project documentation, project charter, project schedule, major milestones, issues list, established work plan, budget, roles/responsibilities and key deliverables.
- Usage of PM Software for Centralized Bug tracking, Ticketing, Feedback Iterations.
- Showcase real time picture of resource utilization vs. project status, cost vs. budget.
- Project Lifecycle Management
Managing project scope, plan
Coordinating with tech leads, developers, QA and cloud sys admin team.
Motivating team, planning work
Expectation management, Change management, scope creep management
Client negotiation discussions, Issue resolutions
Keeping project on track
- Quality Control - provide alerts when tasks are coming due, when they are due, and when they are overdue.
- Proactive communication between business teams and stakeholders.
- Executing formal reviews on project status and team performance.
- Promotes client involvement and assures project meets customer requirements.
- Constant Follow-Ups, Meetings, Report Submissions, Demos.
- Client interactions with US and Indian clients
- Demos to clients and feedback management
- Managing upto 3 clients/projects at once - weekly calls per client
- Planning agile and waterfall models of execution across projects as per client requirements
- Managing scrums - assigning and re-assigning tickets.
- Daily updates of all team members, detect delays and plan for mitigation of overall delays on projects
- Resolve technical deadlocks - access to industry best practices, templates, and models.
- Be an inspiring leader for the engineering team to build a great product
- Focus on the nuances and small joys the customers get while using the product
- Interact with the sales team & the customers to directly get feedback on what users like and don't
- R&D on latest technologies, open source products
- Doing technical competitor bench mark analysis of client's products
- Delivery Management - enable final launch in production, submit final code, documents, data
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.