Employee at Atlas Tours Travels Pvt. Ltd.
Views:756 Applications:228 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Atlas Tours & Travels - Manager - Marketing (5-8 yrs)
Marketing manager in travel domain
- Develop the go-to-market social media and content plan to deliver the agreed business goals.
- Measure, Analyze & report ROI of social media efforts project wise, including traffic, audience growth, engagement, reach. Prepare weekly updates and reports to track growth and success rates of campaigns / collections
- Build, Leverage & expand the network of Influencers, bloggers & publishers.
- Run joint marketing campaigns with tourism boards, involves creating a campaign, liaising with the tourism board to approve it and then execute the same with monthly reports
- B2B & B2C Marketing: Running campaigns to promote our holiday packages to both B2C & B2B markets. Strategizing the monthly plan, developing a calendar and executing the same with reviews
- BTL Activities: Run campaigns offline to promote store walk-ins - mall activities, tie ups with restaurants, discount Vouchers etc.
- Media planning & execution of ATL & BTL activities in various Publications & Magazines. Planning & Executing Internal & External communications, Digital Marketing, All India branding activities, among others.
- Planning and implementing lead generation & brand awareness campaigns on digital platforms like FB, Google & LinkedIn for achieving targeted goals.
- Event Planning and Execution of activities for Trade Fairs and Exhibitions, MICE, B2B & B2C road shows, In-branch branding while new branch launches or re-launch, etc.
- Creating brand awareness in the hyperlocal market through Product Roadshows, Agent meets & POS merchandise across PAN India branches.
- Educational Qualifications : Any Graduate or Masters
Work Experience : 5-8 years with at least 2-3 years of Tourism Experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.