ATL Foundation - Account Manager (0-2 yrs)
JOB DESCRIPTION :
Opportunity identification :
- Responsible for achievement of revenue targets for assigned territory, research, Account mapping and client acquisition to support revenue generation.
- Proposals, scope of work, presentation, Tender bid documentation, RFP, RFI, RFQ, concept note, Solution architecture etc.
- Relationship Building : upselling, cross selling with all new Clients to maintain the future association and ensure year over year growth.
- Project management : Cross team coordination, ensuring delivery, team Management.
End To End delivery management :
- Interact with clients and gain understanding of requirements/pain points.
- Crisp explanation to delivery team to ensure right delivery from Developers team.
- Conduct market research, knowing client needs through research and market data.
- Solution Architecting : Understand client requirements and translate into an IT solution.
- Creating project timelines and schedule for implementation.
- Monitor project progress by tracking progress, resolving problems, creating progress reports.
- Supporting the Designing, Development and Testing throughout the SDLC cycle.
- Perform User Acceptance Testing.
- Provide User training and support to client
Eligibility Criteria :
- Candidate should have sales Experience in any of the profile like, software sales, IT sales, Channel sales, B2B, B2G or tendering experience.
- Candidate should be ready to travel extensively pan India.
- Candidate should be ready- to work against revenue targets.
- Candidate will be required to relocate near Pitampura, Delhi. If he/she is not from Delhi.
Work Location : Netaji Subhash Place,
Salary : Hike on Last withdrawn
Work timings : 9:30 am to 6:30 pm
Work Days : 5.5