ATIRA - Business Head - Skill Development (8-12 yrs)
Head Business - Skill Development
MBA / Masters in Management / Economics / Social or relevant fields
Experience in Vocational Education / Skill Development / Livelihood / Social Sector
Role and Responsibilities
1. Experience of managing large PMUs with Central / State government / agencies + other management skills like practice development, people management etc.
2. Exceptional skills to manage diverse stakeholders and clients.
3. Experience in government procedures and have experience in handling similar programs in the fields of skill development and livelihood promotion.
4. Will be responsible for P&L Management
5. Shall be coordinating and building a positive relationship with Nonprofit Organizations - Public-private Partnerships - Government for scaling up Skill Development Programs under various schemes
6. Draw learnings, innovations, analyze trends in demand for skilling, reskilling and upskilling courses for adult learners in line with Industry demand for market alignment and policy directions in programming and targeting.