Manager Operations at Athena Investment Advisors
Views:4343 Applications:1371 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:463
Athena Investment Advisors - Analyst - Investments (1-3 yrs)
A desired candidate must possess the following:
- Graduate in Finance / CA / CFA Program Level II or Level III
- MBA from reputed business school is desirable
- Sound understanding of various asset classes such as Debt, Equity and Alternate
- At least 1-2 years of experience in equity research in domestic or international markets
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in creating financial model and research reports
- Highly motivated and self-driven
- Your primary responsibility will be to carry out buy side investment research in line with the Athena's investment philosophy.
- The investment manager will be expected to create and maintain the financial models and investment committee memos for all recommended investments.