Manager HR at Netway India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:638 Applications:126 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Astroyogi - Assistant Manager - Operations (2-4 yrs)
Objectives of this Role :
Maintain constant communication with management, staff, and vendors to ensure proper operations of the - organization
- Develop, implement, and maintain quality assurance protocols
- Grow the efficiency of existing organizational processes and procedures to enhance and sustain the organizations internal capacity
- Actively pursue strategic and operational objectives
- Ensure operational activities remain on time and within a defined budget
- Track staffing requirements, hiring new employees as needed
- Oversee accounts payable and accounts receivable departments
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Lead, motivate, and support team within a time-sensitive and demanding environment, including setup and implementation of career development plans for all direct reports and problem resolution.
- Manage timely data collection to update operations metrics to achieve productivity targets, eliminate errors, and deliver excellent astrologer service
- Partner with cross-functional support teams in improving the proprietary tools and systems
- Work closely with finance department to make sure all the finance related issues are addressed and resolved for astrologer on time
- Oversee inventory management on the platform for better visibility and overall effectiveness
- Conduct operational reviews and report plans to improve it to top management and reporting manager
- Work on new operational initiatives/processes as per the need of the business
- Need to organize and host all the events and engagements related to the astrologers
- Make sure that we have a SOP and TAT for all the processes related to astrologer operations
- Manage and track onboarding process for astrologers.
- Astrologer communications and information to be proofread and well coordinated before sending out to the community
- Leveraging the astrologer experience on the platform in every possible manner
- Design and update the KRA's (Key Result Areas) of the team as per the need of the hour
- To stay on top of the data for better operational decision making
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.