Human Resource Manager at Astrotalk
Views:2036 Applications:630 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
AstroTalk - Product Analyst (1-3 yrs)
JOB DESCRIPTION :
The primary roles and responsibilities for this role are :
- This is a high impact role wherein you will work directly with CXOs to streamline business metrics reporting, derive insights that have the potential to impact business & communicate the findings effectively.
- You will be required to fetch and manipulate large sets of data using SQL and simultaneously analyze and visualize them using R/Python or using any other tool(eg Redash)
- You will be required to setup metrics for measuring product/functional performance and also be responsible for tracking its improvement
- The goal is to enable the business with relevant data to make faster and smarter decisions.
- A successful candidate will be a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity, strong attention to detail, and a proven ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
Mandatory Qualifications :
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Economics/ statistics, Mathematics or any related field.
- Previous product analysis experience of 1-3 years, in the consumer internet space is a plus
- Experience in designing, building and automating standard business reports and dashboards
Desired Qualifications :
- High level of aptitude with SQL, Excel (pivot tables) required along with basics of python (Matplotlib,Pandas,SciKit-Learn etc)
- Superior verbal and written communications skills with extreme attention-to-detail
- Strong generalized problem solving, organizational skills and team player
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills and an ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, develop business cases and complete root cause analyses
- Strong time-management skills. Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of basic concepts of statistics and their application in product analytics
Screening Questions :
1. Do you have experience in working with B2C product?
2. How many years of relevant exp. do you have in Product Analysis (SQL & Advance excel)?
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.