HR Executive at Astral Adhesives
Views:1743 Applications:357 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:59
Astral Adhesives - Category Manager (3-18 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
Product Management :
1. Ensure to articulate the process of bundling products into singular category, business unit and address procurement, merchandising, sales and other retail efforts on the category as a whole.
2. Collect base data of last six months and analyze sales trends based on Shoppers behavior, demand/need and derive insights that form strategy to drive growth for the category.
3. Responsible for the design and execution of marketing strategies, innovations, designing, and rolling-out new products
4. Design and coordinate promotional campaigns and other marketing efforts across channels
5. Understands intimately the Indian marketing and communication landscape and can help position the brand accordingly
6. Product portfolio analysis, market mapping - consumer, competition, pricing, channels, sourcing, etc. aimed at growing the market share and launch of new products and undertaking other product-related innovations.
7. Product sourcing, pricing, and contribution analysis and work towards achieving bottom-line objectives
New Product Inputs :
8. Provide inputs into NPD or promotions and review their shelf-layouts.
9. Track monthly performance in terms of sales and demand in market and put valuable efforts in product features enhancements and relaunches.
10. Innovation, new launches, and provide training to Sales and Channel Partners.
11. Responsible for product positioning, brand communication, media and promotion strategies and roll-out
12. Tactical campaigns and managing/supporting the implementation.
Periodic Visits-Distributors :
13. Distributors meets for product feedback and insights; competitor product understanding and benchmarking
14. Ensure to analyze data before arranging distributors visit in order to discuss plans, briefing market research, updates on category reports.
Loyalty Program :
15. Drive the success of Loyalty Programs by using targeted campaigns, consistent communication and collaboration with internal & external stakeholders for business development.
16. Leverage the Loyalty platform and drive adoption of its inherent Campaign management capabilities for the individual programs.
17. Focus on Continuous Improvement by ensuring a feedback capture and action basis direct interactions with Users, Field marketing teams & Issue resolution to particular division products.
Product Performance :
18. Understand product performance category wise A, B and C in terms of Sales achievement.
19. Ensure to weave strategy and impart training to target participants in order to shift sales performance from lower-range (C category) performance to mid-range (B category) performance.
Product Promotions :
20. Provide Promotional inputs to improve sales and market share as per the brand objectives both through advertising & below-the-line activities
21. Ensure to include prompted signage, category markers, category usage tips.
22. Ensure optimum product display and planogram (shelf-layout)
Interested Candidates can call on 9118201119
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.