Deputy Manager - Talent Acquisition at Aster DM Healthcare
Views:289 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Aster DM Healthcare - Senior Web Analyst - Digital Analytics (4-7 yrs)
About Us :
Aster DM Healthcare Limited is one of the largest private healthcare service providers operating in multiple GCC states and is an emerging healthcare player in India. With an inherent emphasis on clinical excellence, we are one of the few entities in the world with a strong presence across primary, secondary, tertiary and quaternary healthcare through our hospitals, clinics and pharmacies. We have over 20,000 plus dedicated employees across the geographies that we are present in, delivering a simple yet strong promise to our different stakeholders: "We'll treat you well." We reach out to all economic segments in the GCC countries through our differentiated healthcare services across the "Aster", "Medcare" and "Access" brands.
Your Role :
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Senior Web Analyst to join our team. As a subject matter expert in Digital Analytics (GA4/GA360), you will implement configurations, perform audits, validations, and provide working sessions on best practices. Your role will involve generating data-driven insights for eCommerce using GA, Google BigQuery, implementing GTM tags, creating event stories for native implementations.
2. Web Analytics/ Marketing Tools: Owning GTM tags of other marketing tools such as Critero, Insider, Smartlook etc. Writing the necessary technical documentations and event stories for SDK based integrations.
3. Data-driven Insights: Generating insights for eCommerce using GA, Google BigQuery, and other tools. Developing prioritized custom reports to communicate key metrics, conclusions, and recommendations to the business.
4. Tracking Roadmap (Nice to have): Having a knowledge or interest about cookieless tracking, App transparency framework and privacy& security frameworks and HIPAA related implementations. Initiating discussion for long term tracking solutions
1. Experience: 4-6 years of experience as a Web Analyst or in a similar role, with a focus on Digital Analytics (GA4/GA360) and GA, Google BigQuery.
2. Dashboarding Tools: Looker, LookerStudio, PowerBI(Nice to have)
4. Technical Expertise: Proficient in implementing configurations, performing audits, validations in GA4/GA360. Familiarity with visualization tools(Looker ,LookerStudio) is a plus.
5. Analytical Mindset: Strong ability to generate data-driven insights and recommendations using web analytics tools.
5. Problem-Solving Skills: Strong problem-solving abilities with a proactive approach to identifying and resolving issues.
6. Resilience: Having a strong responsibility working style with excellent follow up skills.
7. Education: Bachelor's or Master's Degree in a relevant field such as Business Analytics, Statistics, Marketing, Engineering or a related discipline.