Assurance Manager - Statutory Audit & Chief Financial Operator - CA Firm (5-7 yrs)
Manager - Statutory Audit & Chief Financial Operator - CA Must - Top tier CA Firm
We are currently retained by leading CA Firm to hire for the Statutory Audit & Chief Financial Operator role.
- Would require some experience in Statutory Audit in articles/post articles
Role & Responsibilities Synopsis :
- The execution role of the Assurance Manager would be to finalize the above mentioned audits and reviews
- Implementing and maintaining service delivery methodologies
- Updation of manuals and methodologies keeping in the mind the dynamic environment
- Preparing partners meeting presentation
- Planning for all audit clients and coordination with other departments
- Developing a training module for staff and ensuring that the same is adhered to
- Review of efficient and effective planning, selection and team management of all resources throughout the year including temporary resource redeployment within team / with other departments
- Address issues at emotional / infrastructural level at work being faced by teams, take responsibility for team building and motivation of teams
- Adherence to the policies of the client with regard to accounting and reporting
- Identifying accounting / legal issues, tracking and ensuring closure
- Exceeding customer expectations by displaying a total commitment to identifying and providing solutions of the highest possible standards aimed at addressing customer needs.
- Actions based on own convictions rather than on a desire to please others. Is prepared to challenge others and has the courage to stand up for what they believe to be right.
Kindly apply with your updated resume and following details :
Current CTC :
Expected CTC :
Notice period :
Reason for change :
Preferred Location :
Highest qualification :