Senior Recruiter at Kelly Services
Views:795 Applications:197 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assurance Climate Change & Sustainability Services Role - Big4 Consulting Firm (10-22 yrs)
Further to the shared, below is a snapshot of the role description and details.
Experience level : 8 -20 years
Role : SM & Director
Location : Mumbai / Bangalore / Gurgaon
Experience : 10+ yrs for SM & 15+ yrs for Director
Industry : Big Four/ or Consulting
Climate Change and Sustainability Services (CCaSS): Climate Change and Sustainability Services (CCaSS) team understands the evolving pressures surrounding the challenges around environmental, social and governance (ESG) and climate change risks. Our pragmatic business approach is designed to help clients engage with key stakeholders, such as investors, regulators and society, in order to help them respond to the physical risks of climate change, as well as to operate in new markets and regulatory environments related to carbon and renewable energy.
Your key responsibilities :
Technical Excellence :
- Delivery management role on Climate Change, Decarbonisation, EHG and Sustainability Business Advisory projects, mostly with listed Indian and international companies.
- 'Project' execution responsibility as well as some 'revenue' management responsibilities.
- Responsible for developing solutions as per the client's requirement and expectations.
- Future growth at this role would be strategic with global presence and becoming a brand ambassador for the firm.
- Role Essentials: Purpose driven, subject matter expert with climate change, decarbonization, ESG, Digital savvy
- Good technical knowledge in the domain of Climate Change, Decarbonization, ESG. Experience of executing/leading large projects for Government or business houses atleast in two of the three areas is a must.
- Familiarity of science based targets (SBTi), scenario analysis for climate change risk modelling and impacts. Guiding companies for achieving Net-Zero emissions targets.
- Understanding and execution experience of meeting TCFD (Task Force on Climate Related Financial Disclosure) including physical risk assessment and financial implications.
- Understanding of various ESG frameworks, ESG ratings and ESG disclosure norms.
- Understanding of upcoming technologies defining future decarbonization pathways such as Carbon Capture and Storage, Blue/Green Hydrogen, Biofuels etc. Understanding of upcoming start-up ecosystem targeting decarbonization of hard to abate sector such as Steel, Cement, Power etc. would be an added advantage.
- The role requires use of digital technology in every aspect of the work, therefore prior experience of using technology in design and delivery of services is a must.
- The role requires travelling to client locations, offices, factories both in India and abroad at time at short notices as per company policy (while Covid-19 situation is exceptional).
To qualify for the role you must have :
- Masters / MBA in relevant subject area with degree in engineering or science preferably from institutes academically known for their work in the area of Climate Change.
- More than 10 years of post-qualification relevant experience
- ("Climate Change" OR Sustainability Services" Or CCaSS OR Decarbonisation OR EHG OR "Business Advisory" OR ESG OR "Climate Change" OR "Sustainability Services" OR CCaSS)
Ideally you'll also be :
- Entrepreneurial - Being empowered to lead, being innovative and encouraged to take ownership to create a lasting impact.
- Intellectually stimulating - Getting opportunities to work on challenging assignments with premier clients and learn from the best minds in the industry.
- Digitally transforming - Being prepared to aid businesses become fit for the digital world through technology enabled innovation and alliances.
- Socially responsible - Making a difference by supporting communities to make the world a better place
- Pursuing passions beyond work - Encouraged to actively pursue passions beyond
Interested & Eligible candidates can directly apply with your updated CV along with the below details:
Location applying for:
Business Development exp/ no of years:
Offer CTC if you have:
Reason for Change/Quit:
Total Notice Period (Negotiable or not):
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.