Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:121 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Assurance & Advisory Role - Professional Services Firm (7-10 yrs)
CFO Services - Assurance and Advisory - Professional Services Firm
Being a position that falls in the learning cadre, the role will give you an opportunity to become a virtual CFO across companies and manage their finances, tax compliances, management accounting, audit liasioning and vendor liasioning. This will not just grow you in technical capabilities but also in your management capabilities.
Outsourced CFO / Finance Controllership :
- Lead a team of CAs and graduates for finance controllership engagements of multinational clients.
- Be a single point of contact for client.
- Provide resolution to clients and be a bridge between them and various teams
- Ensure client deliverables are met on time related to F&A function.
- Review client's finance processes and identify gaps and provide resolutions.
- Ensure timely MIS, payment of taxes and other compliances.
- Present period MIS to client and support them in arriving decisions.
Finance transformation Services :
- Execute finance transformation engagements of the client.
- Engage and enable the team to identify automation possibilities.
- Support in bringing people and process improvements in the finance function of the client.
Audit support Services :
- Lead a team in audit support engagements.
- Guide the team in the engagements which includes financial statements, liaising with auditors, presentation to board, etc.
- Liaise with the auditors (Big 4) on periodic basis till the closure of audit.
Health check/Clean up of books :
- Be responsible and lead a team to conduct health check of the accounting data and compliances of the client.
- Provide resolutions for the issues identified and support team in arriving to the conclusions.
- Engage with client to provide a resolution/remedial strategy.
ERP Implementation support services :
- Support in providing Finance function needs to ERP consultant of client.
- Engage with team in drafting the business user needs, design statutory registers, provide statutory document formats to ERP consultant.
- Support in undertaking user acceptance testing (UAT).
- Enable team in drafting final report for client.
- Lead a team of 7-10 CAs/graduates and be a mentor to them.
- Handle complete operational responsibilities of the client engagements.
- Independently handle client relationships.
- Identify operational issues and take necessary actions.
- Ensure minimal escalations from client.
- Ensure timely billable and collections.
- Support in client mining activities and getting new business from the client.
- Support sales team in creating marketing collaterals, sales campaigns, etc.
- Support in digital transformation and quality initiatives of the firm
Core Competencies :
- Service Orientation - Should be aware of both - the internal as well as external customers and their needs; and is committed to meeting the customers' evolving, long-term needs - the focus is on SERVICE
- Result Orientation - Should be able to direct efforts towards developing and implementing realistic action plans to meet business objectives; with a sense of urgency - the focus is on achieving RESULTS
- Initiative - One must not only understand and accept the responsibilities towards his/her job; but also proactively works towards identifying challenges and its resolution - the focus is on seekin SOLUTIONS
- Professionalism - Should have in-depth knowledge of all functions and displays not only required skill-set, but also ethics and integrity while conducting the job - the focus is on PROFESSIONALISM
- Cooperation - One must ensure completion of all tasks at hand and simultaneously extends support to team members and displays joint ownership towards achieving business objectives - the focusis on TEAMWORK
- Communication/Feedback - Should believe in providing feedback to other associates and receiving feedbacks to enhance performance, thereby meeting business objectives - the focus is on OPEN COMMUNICATION
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE :
- Should have excellent client management skills
- Problem solving attitude
- Have an orientation towards technology
- Excellent communication skills - Should be able to liaise with client
- Thorough in accounting standards, schedule III of companies act, financial statements, etc.
- Should have basic knowledge of Direct and Indirect taxes, Companies Act and transfer pricing
- Should have good excel and presentation skills
- Should take ownership of his/her work and initiate required activities to get the results
- Work closely with the client and handle a team of accountants.