Senior Consultant at Transform HR Group
Views:483 Applications:133 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:69
Asstistant/Deputy General Manager - Purchase & Stores - Oil & Gas/Chemical Plant Project (15-20 yrs)
- Managing the overall procurement of Project and Revenue, consumables, equipment and machinery spares including maintenance of inventory level viz. minimum stock/ buffer stock.
- Participating in analysis of drawings/requirement through Value Engineering/Value Analysis to source procurement at Optimum Cost.
- Compliance of Internal, External Audits of all nature
- Monthly review to be conducted with all agreed performance metrics.
- Graduate Engineer from reputed College, Post Graduate Diploma in Supply Chain would be added advantage.
- Minimum 15 - 20 years of Experience in Purchase/Supply Chain in domain of Oil & Gas, Chemical plant project.