Leadership Hiring/Candidate Delight at Staffio HR
Views:3899 Applications:152 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Associates/Manager/Senior Manager - Consulting/Business Analysis - Supply Chain Domain - IT (5-10 yrs)
Exp: 2 - 10 years
Hiring for: Sr/Associates, Manager, Sr Manager Roles
- Should have experience in IT Consulting/Business Analysis
- Should be flexible to join within 45 Days
- The candidate needs to work in a fast-paced environment. While the specific job deliverables will vary, the candidate must have broad skills needed to tackle a wide variety of supply chain related issues - be it process/technology.
- Strong understanding of supply chain management processes
- Subject Matter Expert in atleast one area (Eg Procurement / Inventory Optimization / Fulfillment)
- Experience in SCM packages preferable (could be SAP APO / Oracle SCM / Niche vendors like i2 or Kinaxis) - .
- Strong consulting skills in SCM domain - should be able to interact with senior business and IT leaders and help recommend process and IT transformation initiatives
- SCM package implementation experience
- The incumbent will work with the client and project teams to support global engagements from India in that driving company's strategic and operational initiatives, implementing innovative solutions, measuring results early and often, and ensuring performance meets the desired targets.
- Overall job responsibilities include conduct analyses and develop insights, prepare quantitative models in the area of operations, analyze data, work with project teams and facilitate meetings to enable decision making, organize and prepare recommendations to address client problems, and participate actively in new business development, thought leadership and firm building activities
- Specific responsibilities include lead project work streams, scope and drive client deliverables from Associates and Experienced Associates, create and manage project plans, manage client expectations and project budget, support proposals with Managers and Directors, train new hires in areas of expertise and lead firm building activities as well as independent work on client deliverables with support from Managers, own and drive quantitative models, conduct primary and secondary research with sound expertise in area of operations.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.