Managing Partner at Blue Seiner Advisors LLP
Views:3200 Applications:410 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:85
Associates/Analyst/VP - Investment Banking/Corporate Finance Startup (0-6 yrs)
- We are a start-up in the Investment Banking/Corporate Finance space founded by experienced professionals with collective experience of over 80 years. In our business, we will focus on fund raises (VC & PE) along with M&A across sectors.
- As we are building a new team, we are in the process of hiring multiple people. While our ideal candidate will either be a CA or an MBA, please do not hesitate to reach out if you have a commercial background and have some experience working with businesses and numbers. We intend to encourage diversity and are not in the lookout for "usual suspects".
- Preparation, analysis, review and due diligence of information, from both public and private sources, to evaluate financing and M&A proposals received by clients or develop collateral (including investment/information memoranda, management presentations and pitchbooks) that can be used to raise financing or develop/implement M&A strategies for clients;
- Undertake valuation exercises using known and innovative methods to evaluate M&A and capital raising transactions;
- Develop and recommend strategies to clients related to financing and M&A;
- Establish and develop relationships with existing and new clients to generate business;
- Manage transactions by interacting and supporting the work undertaken by clients and counterparts, along with other advisors that may be appointed by clients and counterparts;
- Keeping abreast with developments in the market, including trends in the economy and industry that could help evaluate proposals and create new opportunities for the firm and its clients.
- Skills required will include an aptitude for general observation, ability to handle information and data in order to make sense out of chaos, ability to create documents (word and PPTs) and spreadsheets