Consultant at Peoplenomic
Views:160 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Associate Vice President - Wholesale/B2B Lending/Structured Finance (4-8 yrs)
Job Type : Permanent role
Job Locations : Mumbai
Job Responsibilities :
- Acquiring new clients and maintaining relationships with the existing clients
- Responsible for deal origination for existing as well as new clients and understanding the client's debt requirement.
- Utilize all possible channels to source quality clients with the potential to generate business across different products
- Responsible for the process of new client acquisition from identifying prospects, early engagement to facilitating the deal closure
- Devise and implement growth strategies to grow the client base within a specific geography.
- Work closely with the Client Solutions team, Risk, legal, and other internal stakeholders to identify solutions and provide a smooth experience.
- MBA-Finance/CA or equivalent qualification
- 4 - 8 years of relevant experience in wholesale / B2B lending, Structured Finance
- Strong Networking and Relationship Building skills
- Ability to structure, discuss the deal contours with the relevant stakeholders - internal and external
- Be brilliant with numbers, analysing financial statements, interpreting data, and solving problems
- Make sense of the macros -economic analysis, sectoral drivers, More Focus on Real Estate
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Ambitious and Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Keen focus on execution & outcomes
- Good business acumen, problem-solving ability
- Excellent analytical skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.