Consultant at ABC Consultants
Views:595 Applications:172 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Associate Vice President/Vice President - New Technology - Maps Operations Business - BPS (15-20 yrs)
New Technology BPS
Company has been at the forefront of carving out a unique BPS service offering for native-digital clients. We support online and cloud-based product companies drive their revenue, active user base, product adoption and new market entries across a slew of digital marketing, maps and content hosting products. We are a fast growing practice with a global delivery footprint and a strong execution record that makes us a partner of choice for the marquee multi-billion dollar logos in this space.
Scale of Operations:
- We offer end-to-end services spanning digital marketing, content moderation, maps building and sustenance, customer experience management, new product launches and alongside bespoke operations support.
- We have significant experience across the leading industry platforms that have not only shaped the Silicon Valley in the last few years but also continue to evolve and set high benchmarks for digital assets among other enterprise.
- We operate from 7 different countries across Asia, Europe, North and South America with 20+ delivery centres hosting over 3,000 associates
- This role will manage close to 3200 + FTEs across delivery centres
- We are a bigger team and does not of strong line leadership to taken. We have SIRI, Addressing, POI teams having more than 3000 associates and need a leadership team to manage client relation, Revenue , Growth, SLA, account delivery Numbers etc, work closely with business management
- Due to multiple line of business we need strong leadership to manage the all the discussion and work.
The Maps Operations business requires Leadership/expertise in managing large teams in a matrix environment to support its growth strategy
The incumbent should have strong relationship skills to manage relationship with the Business they support. The person will oversee and be responsible for managing the various operations functions covering Field operations, High-touch interactions with small and medium businesses, user generated product feedback review as well as quality metric management.
Key responsibilities for the above role will include:
- Day to day operations including transaction processing, client service delivery and operational & systemic controls.
- Constant and regular review of processes and performance with focus on improving quality and Competency / performance rating.
- Partner with global location managers on key deliverables to meet the business objective.
- Meet internal clients/partners service level agreements and work collaboratively to establish goals.
- Identify department strategy & goals with participation in leading strategic projects.
- Foster and champion High Performance Culture where people are empowered to make decisions that affect their work/environment.
- Conduct effective Talent Management and Performance reviews
- Responsible for risk management and audit to the business
- Sharp operational and strategic quality
- Should be able to manage p&l and people in same time
- Establish action plans for any control self-assessment items
- This role will also involve understanding the key metrics and risk components within Operations and manage the team to meet the financial goals and objectives put forth by these processes in partnership globally with the regions where the business operations are located.
Core Skill-sets / Competencies
- Experienced operations professional with significant exposure to managing onshore, nearshore and off shore operations; ideally with a focus on technology products and product support but not exclusively.
- Exceptional leadership and management skills with the capability or track record of managing 2,200+ staff
- Ability to work in a virtual team environment with ability to support multiple functions and stakeholders
- Hands on experience of formulating and executing on-shore and off-shore operating models
- Strong awareness and appreciation to operations risk and control and exception management
- Candidate must possess an eye for detail and must be able to create an environment of control and compliance
- Ability to implement global initiatives and lead a global management team
- Strong communication skills with the ability to manage local and international relationships across an organisation, actively engages in discussions offering expertise, opinions and advice.
- Attention to detail and a hands on approach to management to work with local managers driving process change and improve efficiency and control.
- Strong budgetary experience
- Teamwork - Creates and/or contributes to an environment of collaboration and mutual responsibility, i.e. effectively influences others to gain cooperation and address issues; initiates and is responsive to requests from other products and regions
- Strategic thinking, should be creative and innovative; challenges status quo; generate strategic advice/product/client solutions.
- His/her actions reflect an appropriate level of independence; demonstrates the ability to initiate and effect change and continuous improvement, contributes significantly to the on-going development of people, process and business.
- Ability to identify opportunities for automation and independently drive Technology initiatives, both locally and globally
- Manage Relationships through inclusivity and is able to actively manage stake holders and demonstrate collaborative team work.
Professional Qualifications, Experience & Essential Skills
- Graduate/ Post graduate from recognized institute with 15-20 years of relevant work experience.
- Analytical and practical understanding of workflow, capacity planning / optimisation and process implementation
- Ability to recognise problems and apply Risk Management techniques to address them
- Ability to plan & prepare the strategy and annual budget requirements for the operational environment.
- Strong planning, organisational and time management abilities
- Leadership, team management, developing and mentoring
- Metrics driven mindset
- High level influencing and interpersonal skills
- Relationship building, negotiation, problem solving and trouble shooting
- Ability to communicate in a clear and precise manner.
- Good analytical and presentation skills
- High visible energy / drive
- Should be willing to work in shifts given the fact that most of the functions facing off to middle offices and front office support groups