Manager - Talent Search at Hipos Consulting Services LLP
Views:550 Applications:129 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:78
Associate Vice President/Vice President - Investment Banking (6-10 yrs)
Overall Department Job Description:
- The Investment Banking Department (IBD), Mumbai Branch advises on PE/VC fundraise, M&A, Structured Debt transactions across sectors but with a special focus on the Technology sector; Enterprise-tech, Consumer-tech, Supply Chain-tech and others.
- The team undertakes sell side and buy side opportunities from Indian, Chinese and Global companies. It conducts detailed market analysis and potential target and buyer/investors screening across geographies
- Initiates discussions with the targets/ investors to establish and confirm their interest in the transaction
- Assists in finalization of documents/ presentations to be shared with the investors; sets the due diligence agenda and coordinates the due diligence process with agencies such as legal counsel, accountant and technical consultants; also assists in developing the negotiation strategy and identifying the principal issues in the various agreements pertaining to the transaction
- Works with the legal counsel to formalize definitive agreements, including the share purchase/ subscription agreements and assists in the communication of the transaction.
Role : Associate Vice President/ Vice President
a) Qualifications: MBA in Finance from a reputed institute / CFA / CA
b) Experience: 6-8 years of experience in Investment Banking (Experience in the start-up ecosystem will be preferred)
- Business Development - working with the management on strategy, market scoping, reaching out to potential clients and signing up mandates
- Managing a team of associates/analysts and assisting them in preparation of presentations, pitches, IMs, Financial Models and teasers
- Execution of mandates
- Maintaining investor relationships