Manager - HR at Spandana Sphoorty Financial Limited
Views:3243 Applications:189 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:80
Spandana Sphoorty - Associate Vice President/Vice President - Finance - CA/IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (5-10 yrs)
Reports: CSO / Managing Director
Location: - Hyderabad (Corporate Office)
Operating Network (Internal): Accounts / MIS/ Secretarial/ Treasury
Operating Network (External): Banks, Financial Institutions, Rating Agencies, Auditors, Law Firms, Trustees, CA Firms.
Purpose of the Role:
- The person is mainly responsible for liaising with existing and potential lenders to raise debt funds critical for the Company to grow. The person will work with the team to ensure on-timely servicing and payment of debt facilities, filing, and sharing of all relevant documentation correspondence with the lender partners for end-to-end compliance.
- Responsibilities include providing information as required while on-boarding the new lender partners, execution of loan documentation, compliance of pre-disbursement and post-disbursement conditions and liaising with internal teams to meet their information requirements.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Fund-Raise: Interacting with relevant stakeholders - Investors (PE Funds, Banks, FPIs, MFs, etc.); Intermediaries (Investment Banks, Counsels, Rating agencies, Accounting firms, etc.); Staying in continuous touch with existing lenders to explore opportunities of raising funds
- Reach out to potential lenders - Banks, Mutual Funds, Insurance Companies, etc. to pitch about the company and onboard them. Negotiate pricing and other terms of the sanction and coordination of transaction execution and closure Preparation of Financial Models, Information Memorandum and Presentations.
- Loan Documentation and Disbursement Conditions Coordinating with Banks/ FIs/ Trustees/ Legal Counsels for execution. Coordinating with Accounts & Treasury Departments for payment of stamp duty, processing fees, other fees and creating fixed deposits. Coordinating all other pre-disbursement and post-disbursement conditions
- Servicing of Debt Facilities: Coordinating with internal team for timely repayment of debt Resolving any issues that may arise in debt servicing.
- Compliance: Sharing information with lender partners and trustees for monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and yearly compliances. Coordinating with CA firms and other teams to obtain necessary compliance certificates.
- Others: Preparation of Financial Models, Information Memorandum and Presentations
- Proficiency in excel, word and powerpoint presentations.
- Coordinating with external audit firms.
- Requesting and providing information to internal teams.
- Assisting auditors with lender information.
- Maintaining a master database of loans and lender partners
Educational Qualification: Qualified CA (Not more than 3 attempts) / MBA- (Premium Institutions only)
- Minimum No. of Years 5 - 10 Years Post CA Qualification
Knowledge / Skill-sets Required:
- Experience in fund-raise would be preferred but not a must
- Understanding of borrowing and debt frameworks. Good knowledge of financial statements.
- Other Skills Required: Good Communication, Expertise in Excel, PowerPoint
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.