Operation Manager at Future Track Edutech Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1795 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Associate Vice President/Vice President - Actuarial - Insurance Firm (5-10 yrs)
- Strengthen the process of Reserving for various GeneralvInsurance lines of business by acting as the reviewer of data, assumptions, diagnostic checks. Communicate clearly all findings and significant movements in any of the portfolios and build strong documentation.
- Drive the process of Product Pricing by providing guidance on product structures, technical note, communication of risk drivers within the framework of company's risk appetite and overall product and business strategy.
- Responsible for processing all Regulatory Reportings including FCR, IBNR Reports, ALM, Solvency Margin, Economic Capital, etc. The focus of the incumbent will be to ensure robust checks and balances in the process are followed and key changes are tracked.
- Assist the Appointed Actuary/ Chief Actuary in first review of various reporting documents (internal & external).
- Develop measures of assessment of Reinsurance Program along with Chief Actuary and Reinsurance Officer and look at optimizing the treaty benefits.
- Assist in strengthening the documentation across reserving, pricing and reporting activities. Develop towards a culture of strong checks and balances and high levels of documentation standard.
- Work independently with other functions internally and develop strong working relationships. Also work with Regional and Global Teams to tackle business problems by representing the Actuarial function.
- Assist in developing metrices for internal risk management and tracking of key risks/ data items.
- Manage the Reserving, Pricing and Reporting teams and their KRAs on an ongoing basis.
- Fully qualified Actuary or upto 3 papers short of qualification.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.