Consultant at Integrated Personnel Services Pvt. Ltd
Views:1487 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Associate Vice President - Vehicle Finance (6-10 yrs)
Originating business and managing institutional relationships in Vehicle Finance sector.
- Identifying potential clients and conducting due diligences/underwriting credit risk
- Preparing post due diligence notes; credit analysis of potential clients
- Rigorously tracking and analysing financial and operational performance of clients on an on-going basis. Preparing and maintaining credit notes, sector notes / presentations etc.
- Aiding in the structuring and implementation of structured finance and debt capital market transactions for the clients. Interacting with the capital market sales teams in this regard
- Negotiating and executing plain vanilla and structured finance transactions; coordinating with various stakeholders involved in deals - including legal firms, investors etc
SPECIFICATIONS: QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & COMPETENCIES:
- MBA or equivalent
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience in banking / financial services industry, preferably in commercial vehicle wholesale banking / financial services
- Strong understanding of corporate/credit analysis
- Understanding the structured finance; Ability to work extensively on excel sheets
- Knowledge of legal framework, RBI /SEBI regulations, Companies Act, and other applicable laws/regulations required for transactions
- Strong negotiation skills and problem solving attitude
- Strong interpersonal and effective communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Ability to stretch oneself and work under pressure, handle multiple projects simultaneously, and meet deadlines
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude, self-motivated individual having an ability to work individually and as part of a team
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.