Associate Vice President - Technology - IT (9-20 yrs)
Associate Vice President - Technology
Job Description :
AVP - Technology
Experience : 9+ years
Location : Madurai/Trichy
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Defining data structures and object models
- Creating algorithms to solve high-value problems
- Mapping solutions to large building blocks of existing open source components and cloud services
- Making decisions that reduce scope in favor of simplicity
- Build roadmaps based on what competitors are already delivering or on the tactical needs of the sales team
- Candidate should focus on products core data structures and algorithms, Do not focus on UIs and mockups Important technical decisions on architecture
- Candidate should coach the team on how to deliver more simple technical specifications which meet the business needs.
- Coach the team towards continuous improvement and decide when and how to leverage a particular technology and maintain an active, clearly articulated point of view on core technical matters.
- Open to change and welcome alternative points of view On a daily basis, have to solve complex, ever-changing problems across a broad and growing product portfolio.
- Identify relevant design and integration patterns to standardize product requirements and functionality
- Continually learn and leverage new technologies, patterns, practices, and identify use cases for applying them to product designs
- Own the creation of simple and clear architecture spec and should be able to define and drive product strategy
- Develop a strong team of product owners and designers. This means making recruiting, training and ongoing coaching the top priority
- Take one of your poor performing people and promote them to this leadership position
- Modern forms of product planning, customer discovery, product discovery, and product development process.
- Interested candidates can send resumes or call @ 9360975021