VP-Talent Acquisition at Jaden Executive Search
Views:163 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
Associate Vice President - Technology Implementation - Wealth Management - Bank (7-12 yrs)
Associate Vice President- Wealth Management (Leading Bank)
- Proven business analysis skills with detailed knowledge across a financial environment.
- Ability to handle multiple in-flight projects and deliver within given timeframes.
Job Role :
- To work on the technology implementation for wealth business
- Ability to transform the needs of their business users and stakeholders into business requirement
- Preparation of Requirement documents, test plans, incident reporting.
- Carrying out the testing for the projects and resolution of the issues.
- Working on the digitization/automation experience for the business
- Coordination with various departments, users, product teams, support teams like OPS, IT, Vendors for requirement gatherings, enhancements, and implementation of the application.
- Thorough analysis of system issues faced and provide effective solutions
- Working with internal customers to resolve the issues, enhance the current system to reduce the manual intervention.
- Hand holding business for any technological solutions across the wealth business by doing functional analysis
- To perform gap analysis, risk analysis as part of any project implementation
- Preparation of the detailed user manual for all the implementation
Job requirement :
- Good working knowledge in Wealth Management Domain/Financial Product
- Should have experience in direct equities, MF, investment products, knowledge of financial /capital market
- Communicating smoothly with internal and external channel partners,
- Project management skills especially in domain technology implementation projects
- Strong business understanding for financial products.
- Strong ability to work with multiple teams needed.
- Should have good analytical skills and an eye for detail.
- Should be an effective Team Player
- Collaboration skills and ability to work effectively with IT, product teams, and marketing.
- Wealth spectrum experience will be an added advantage