Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:1748 Applications:272 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Associate Vice President - Talent Acquisition - ITeS/BPO & KPO Business Unit (12-18 yrs)
Role : Associate Vice President - Talent Acquisition (For ITES / BPO & KPO Business Unit)
Location : Delhi NCR
- The individual would be required to manage the TA Team & Hiring for the BPO & KPO Business of the Organisation.(Hiring Across All Levels, Not limiting to Front Line Hiring Only).
- Accountable for recruitment at all levels. i.e leadership as well as mass recruitment actions in terms of efficiency, quality, speed and internal customer satisfaction
- Definition of the recruitment process, KPIs and SLAs, continuous improvement of the recruitment process, consistently delivering major KPIs and SLAs
- Prepare and build reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends
- Interpret and report data to drive strategies and decisions around best practices and standards
- Create, maintain and deliver dashboards/league tables etc
- Hire, train and develop the team of the recruiters
- Deliver budgets at optimum efficiency
- MBA / PG in HR with min 12+ years of experience of which last 5+ years in ITES / BPO industry managing TA Function.
- Manage Large Size Multi Location TA Teams.
- Good influencing skills and mentoring capability and experience in delegating tasks
- Drive innovation in candidate attraction and process across multiple divisions and geographies.
- Able to assess situations and make decisions in a systematic and decisive manner
- Able to generate new ideas and solutions to problems by challenging the status quo and conventional thinking
- Must have intermediate to advanced MS Excel and Power Point skills
- Experience working in a fast paced environment on an established recruiting team- Minimum 14 years of HR experience and no more than 18 years
- Should have led major ramp ups of a few thousand people either in a BPO or analytics/knowledge management environment
- Experience of working with MNCs either IT or ITES
- Led large resourcing teams and well versed with latest resourcing strategies