Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:2713 Applications:309 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Associate Vice President - Talent Acquisition - ITeS/BPO & KPO Business Unit (12-18 yrs)
Role : Associate Vice President - Talent Acquisition (For ITES / BPO & KPO Business Unit)
Location : Delhi NCR
- The individual would be required to manage the TA Team & Hiring for the BPO & KPO Business of the Organisation.(Hiring Across All Levels, Not limiting to Front Line Hiring Only).
- Accountable for recruitment at all levels. i.e leadership as well as mass recruitment actions in terms of efficiency, quality, speed and internal customer satisfaction
- Definition of the recruitment process, KPIs and SLAs, continuous improvement of the recruitment process, consistently delivering major KPIs and SLAs
- Prepare and build reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends
- Interpret and report data to drive strategies and decisions around best practices and standards
- Create, maintain and deliver dashboards/league tables etc
- Hire, train and develop the team of the recruiters
- Deliver budgets at optimum efficiency
- MBA / PG in HR with min 12+ years of experience of which last 5+ years in ITES / BPO industry managing TA Function.
- Manage Large Size Multi Location TA Teams.
- Good influencing skills and mentoring capability and experience in delegating tasks
- Drive innovation in candidate attraction and process across multiple divisions and geographies.
- Able to assess situations and make decisions in a systematic and decisive manner
- Able to generate new ideas and solutions to problems by challenging the status quo and conventional thinking
- Must have intermediate to advanced MS Excel and Power Point skills
- Experience working in a fast paced environment on an established recruiting team- Minimum 14 years of HR experience and no more than 18 years
- Should have led major ramp ups of a few thousand people either in a BPO or analytics/knowledge management environment
- Experience of working with MNCs either IT or ITES
- Led large resourcing teams and well versed with latest resourcing strategies
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.