Project Manager at Huquo
Views:1131 Applications:337 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Associate Vice President - Service Delivery - Technology Solutions - Insurance Sector (12-20 yrs)
As a consulting business for re/insurers, our company strives to:
- Deliver solutions and services that promote growth and reinforce relationships
- Emphasize attentive, value-based interactions with clients and partners
- Provide seamless, consistent business experiences for all constituents
- Practice the constructive change and disruption we advocate
- Observe the tenets of a learning enterprise
Position: Associate Vice President
About the Position:
The AVP technology is a highly visible position central to the overall account ownership and client relationship for whole geography. With a full P&L, you will sell, lead and execute to develop and deliver Insurance industry-centric technical solutions, helping the Insurance industry turn digital disruptions into competitive advantage. Your unit will bring together Insurance industry talent, domain knowledge, agile capabilities, cutting edge technology know-how, frameworks and automation assets to simplify processes, enhance operating environments, mitigate operational risks, modernize operating models and increase process efficiency and effectiveness for clients.
- Given the transformation agenda impacting the entire Insurance industry, this is arguably a career-defining opportunity for an ambitious and talented individual with a long and well documented track record of success in Technology services delivery or consulting to the Insurance industry. This will translate into a great opportunity for delivering technology solutions, identifying client opportunities, talent management and competency building.
What you'll be doing:
Service Delivery :
- Responsible for managing multi-applications insurance technology solution delivery with complex integrations across multiple accounts simultaneously for a given geography.
- Ensured total adherence to SLAs/KPIs with focused implementation of process improvements and best practices.
- Responsible for Product Implementation of diverse Property and Casualty Products and platforms.
Process Improvement and Innovation :
- Drive the implementation of development best practices throughout the organization, while governing control and ensuring objectives are achieved. Risk management, resource allocation, project prioritization, and research and recommendation of new systems and software products and services.
- Prepare the organization for regulatory and other compliance audits
- Foster culture of innovation and fast execution, leading by example and hands-on execution.
Business Development :
- Lead in business development initiatives, RFP response preparation and pre-sales engagements.
- Represent the organization at different forums, seminars, conferences as the brand ambassador.
- Drive the talent management effort for Technology, including hiring, developing, training and retaining a best in class team spread across geographies
- Develop competencies and resources in view of expectations of Insurance + Technology industry
What you'll bring to the team:
- Excellence in strategic and analytical problem solving - Quantitative, fact-based approach to team-based problem solving and strategic approach to addressing issues and offering solutions.
- Business acumen and IT knowledge - Strong business development skills. Must understand current market trends, risks and prevalent technologies used in the global Insurance industry.
- Outstanding leadership and communication skills - Polished verbal and written communication style. Ability to confidently build a strong rapport with project teams and the client.
- Personal drive - Entrepreneurial drive with a can-do attitude, a strong desire to learn and shape your own career path. Commitment to making a positive lasting client impact.
- Self-guided attitude - The ability to succeed in a professional environment where client and project direction is not always well defined. Qualified candidates will understand how to produce results when working in challenging client environments and/or new business areas.
- Cultural adaptability - The ability to work in a globally distributed environment with customers based in different regions across and the workforce is primarily of an Indian origin