Founder at CIH Global HR Services
Views:97 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Associate Vice President - Secretarial - BFSI (14-18 yrs)
- Handling Board/Committee of Directors & Shareholders- Meetings.
- Drafting constitutional documents, incorporation of companies.
- Liaison with directors, internal teams (Finance, HR etc.).
- Preparation & filing of statutory forms & returns under the Companies Act, FEMA etc.
- Ensuring & monitoring statutory compliance under corporate laws and reporting to the top management.
- Review of loan documents.
- Private placement of securities (IPO exposure preferred).
- Drafting & review of corporate policies.
- Work relating to dividend, mortgages & charges, RPT, inter-corporate loans/investments etc.
- Correspondence with statutory/internal/secretarial auditors & related compliances.
- Preparation of Annual Report, Annual Return etc.
- Dematerialisation/rematerialisation of securities, Transfer/transmission of shares.
- Work relating to CSR.
- Reply to show-cause notices issued by MCA & other regulatory authorities and resolution of non-compliance charges against the company, directors etc., under various corporate laws.
- ESOP related work.
- Liaison with Registrars & Share Transfer Agents, NSDL, NSE/BSE.
- Review & assistance in the drafting of Shareholders- /Share Purchase Agreements.
- Work relating to Indian & foreign subsidiaries/affiliates.
- Work relating to mergers & acquisitions, demergers.
- Conducting due diligence for private equity investments, M&A.
- Work relating to insolvency matters with NCLT/NCLAT etc.
- Profound practical knowledge on the Companies Act, FEMA & other corporate laws.
- Working/expert knowledge on MS Office - word, power point, excel etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent drafting skills.
- High level of dedication & hard work.
- Meticulous attention to detail, ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.