Director at HuQuo
Views:27277 Applications:567 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:124
Associate Vice President - Risk Capability - BFSI Domain (7-12 yrs)
- Manage multiple delivery teams across locations and fast moving parallel release implementations in BAU and platform migration projects for Risk Capabilities team which includes both development and end to end testing deliverables.
- Assist the team throughout SDLC/STLC phases which includes requirement analysis, code design and development, UAT and production roll out of BAU and migration projects from offshore.
- Work closely with Onshore Project Management committee, client SPOCS and other businesses to ensure timely communication on resource management, capacity planning/issues, project deliverables and any risks identified during the project phases.
- Ensure timely and quality delivery of projects by maintaining the acceptable/agreed rate of production errors.
- Support User Acceptance Testing of systems, report issues / defects and liaise with business to obtain sign-offs on all releases.
- Assist the team in project requirements clarifications, coordinate with business for any requirements discrepancies/scope, agree on timelines and internally prioritize project pipelines/tasks and systems issues so that resources are directed in accordance to the business requirements.
- User access reviews, process enhancements, change management, project documentation and sign offs, risk mitigation and plan and reporting of all project related activities to stakeholders.
- Conduct root cause analysis of production errors and defects and work closely with business teams for long term resolutions.
- Support Audit and Compliance, team engagement activities.
- Strong knowledge on project management of in BFSI domain.
- Minimum 10+ years of work experience of post qualification experience in IT projects.
- MBA/MCA/Engineering from a top tier college preferably in IT/Finance.
- Hands on coding and testing experience with knowledge on Blaze (preferred), ALM/HP QC, VB, MS Access, SQL, SAS.
- Excellent communication skills is a must, as the role will involve interaction with clients & colleagues at various levels; ability to engage senior stakeholders.
- The ability and self-confidence to work independently and increase the scope of the service line.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; Ability to investigate business issues and identify technical root causes.
- Ability to see individual tasks through to completion in a timely manner.