Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:910 Applications:271 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Associate Vice President - Record To Report - Subject Matter Expert - IT/ITeS/BPO (10-14 yrs)
Role : Associate Vice President - Record to Report (R2R) Subject Matter Expert -ITeS / BPO
Location : Bangalore / Mumbai / Gurgaon
This position offers a high level of visibility with Senior Client Finance Stakeholders and requires good communication skills and the ability to adapt to different client situations/scenarios and provide quick solutions. Requires a passionate individual who can gain a big picture view of a company's finance and accounting operations, and make contributions in the areas of Accounting and Reporting by providing standard process improvements in these areas. Solid understanding of accounting concepts, processes and key controls, policies, reporting and budgeting principles. Knowledge of ERP systems such as SAP/Oracle/Cloud ERPs, Preferably SAP- S/4/ HANA/Oracle Cloud/Workday. Preferably someone with a knowledge of using new age technologies like robotics, machine learning, artificial intelligence and drive transformation projects using design thinking methods.
- Record To Report including Accounting and Reporting and is an important service line within the Finance and Accounting (F&A) practice in the organisation. Looking for strong subject matter specialists to improve the current R2R capabilities and develop new capabilities relevant to our client requirements to drive growth and develop our Intellectual Property (IP).
- Help build a strong R2R function that provides current and prospective clients with leading industry standard methodologies in R2R, solutions to improve their Accounting and Reporting functions, crafting collateral to continue as a leader among service providers, and actively drive winning new deals.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead R2R discussions with clients as a subject matter specialist
- Participate in proposals, transformation projects, solutions and other projects
- Work across businesses and drive margin improvement initiatives - identify easy opportunities, assimilate standard methodologies and help speed up implementation of the same in accounts.
- Develop and drive standard methodologies' framework, case studies, benchmarking for R2R processes, collaterals to become a leading provider of R2R service for clients.
- Subject Matter Specialist will own the designing of effective end to end Record to Report framework to improve metrics and cost efficiency of R2R processes
- Crafting diagnostic and benchmarking tools to assess gaps
- Actively engage with CEO, CFO, Global controller to identify customer problems, perform diagnostics and commercialize the product offering
- Design common operational framework to enable stability, consistency and efficiency of 100+ R2R processes in the organisation.
- Providing direction and coaching to the Practice team for delivery of the goals
- Assist in the implementation of practices in different accounts.
- Ensuring process compliance with various tools like CMP, FMEA etc
Educational Qualification & Work Experience:
- CA / MBA (Finance) with R2R domain. Min 10+yrs experience of which last 4+Yrs in R2R Domain.
- Recent exposure or experience applying digital solutions to streamline accounting processes and related reporting.
- Experience in Consumer Product/Manufacturing/Pharmaceuticals/Automotive& Consulting exp. a plus
- Experience in setting up, re-engineering or designing a shared service for R2R desired set up.
- Hands on experience in identifying and implementing tools and technologies for improving R2R process effectiveness desired.
- Ability to work in a cross cultural environment very collaboratively