Consultant - Banking & Financial Services at Crescendo Global
Views:3851 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Associate Vice President - Process Trainer - Fund Accounting Operations - Fund Services (8-12 yrs)
- Process Trainer job opportunity with a Global Leader for a professional holding at least 8 years experience in Training Fund Accounting Operations covering functions namely - Trades, Asset Servicing, Accounting, Financial Reporting and/or Reconciliations And/or experience as a Trainer on the functions listed above from a Fund Services perspective.
- You will utilize your experience in Training Fund Accountants, Entire Trade Life Cycle Administration to give out accurate regulatory result. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
A leading, global firm with a distinguished clientele providing extensive financial and asset management services.
- Conducting Trainings for Fund Services employees across specific location(s). Would be required to travel to sites across India to impart training or work on training related aspects.
- Consulting and supporting Learning Partners
- Assisting in analyzing training needs/project requirements for complex or large-scale teams.
- Creating, updating, and activating training assignments/learning paths in the learning management system.
- Owning design process from concept to operationalization of learning experience. Collaborating with Onshore Training team to develop content and follow a standardized model across locations.
- Assisting in the design and content development of learning programs & Boot camps around product, system, client inputs & process.
- The candidate should have 8 - 12 years of relevant experience in process training for fund services
- Bachelor's degree/PG Business, Mathematics, Computer Science or related field and trainings Certification
- Experience working with the US Fund Services clients or Investment Banks
- Experience within Operations specific to Fund Services and technical environments required
WHATS IN FOR YOU :
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations/function of the company.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders.