Founder & CEO at TalentGen Advisory LLP
Views:1009 Applications:280 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Associate Vice President - Marketing - Consumer Goods - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (5-6 yrs)
AVP-Marketing- (Tier 1 Academic pedigree)
Looking for a marketing professional with 4+ years- experience in marketing strategy and communication.
Job responsibilities include :
- Executing marketing strategy around product / brand positioning, brand identity and related brand management
- Running marketing communications, along with channel owners, to execute product / brand marketing campaigns across various channels such as social media, whatsapp, partnerships & influencer collabs, offline branding and traditional media
- Acting as a liaison for marketing support required by any sales channels throughout the organization
- Establishing a data-oriented marketing performance system across channels to track the organization's marketing objectives
- Identifying trends / insights and taking appropriate actions for promoting the products / brand
- Brainstorming new and creative product / brand promotion strategies.
- Providing thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
This is a mid-senior role with at least 1-2 direct reportees to begin, and liaisoning with multiple junior members of the organization.
Desired candidate profile :
1. 5+ years of core product / brand marketing experience in consumer goods (either on brand or agency side).
2. 3+ years of experience as a generalist, after post-graduation from a Tier 1 college.
Candidates with start-up experience in their profile will be preferred. Some prior team management experience is required.