Senior Recruitement Officer at TalentAhead India Pvt.Ltd.
Views:902 Applications:88 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
Associate Vice President/Manager - F&A Transition - BPO (12-18 yrs)
Exp: 12 + Years
- Managing people, process, technology, contract & finance-related activities required to set up and stabilize operations for our clients across delivery locations
- Taking accountability for speed, cost and quality for set up and stabilization of all transitions.
- Managing transition team and Delivery resources during the Transition stage.
- Contributing n strategic initiatives to improve transition and overall business functioning.
- Should have approximately 8+ years of overall work experience
- Approximately 6 years project/program management experience
- Bachelor's degree
Travel Requirement - Moderate to extensive as required
Work Shift :
- Open to work in flexible working shifts as per the location or project requirement
Preferred Education and Skills:
- Post Graduate degree, as applicable per the Hiring Geo
- Working Knowledge of Application Outsourcing, Business Process Outsourcing, and/or Infrastructure Outsourcing
- Working knowledge of business processes in a functional area such as supply chain, customer relationship management, finance & accounting, human resources, and/or e-learning
Professional Skill Requirements:
- An effective communicator with excellent relationship building, Negotiation & interpersonal skills.
- Versatility, High level of professionalism and confidence
- Comfortable interacting with senior executives within company and it's client
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to effectively and efficiently manage others
- Expertise in managing budget & deals financials
- Highly flexible, adaptable and creative
- Ability to drive change
- Entrepreneurial Skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving abilities & complexity management
- Global accounts and Operations management knowledge and experience