Chief Consultant - HR at SUMS CorpSolutions
Views:1775 Applications:202 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Associate Vice President - Learning & Development - BFSI - IIM/XLRI/TISS/SCMHRD (14-17 yrs)
- We have been retained by one of the BFSI Client to search Leader in Learning & Development space.
- We are looking for Stable candidate. The candidate should have spent at least 3 years in one organisation.
Role Title : Associate Vice President - Learning & Development
Reports to: Vice President & National Head - Learning & Development
Role will manage : Team of Individual contributors who will facilitate and manage training operations.
Required Experience : 14 to 15 years experience in HR out of that at least 12+ Years in Learning & Development related roles.
Academics: MBA in Human Resource Management from Tire I college.
- Certifications in Training /Facilitating skills / Psychometric assessments (trait based or personality based) with exposure to have utilized the tools in Training /Developmental initiatives. An ATD qualification certification will be a Plus.
- Role is based at Mumbai and will involve extensive travel pan India
Responsibility Area & Nature of Work :
Key Area: Planning & executing the Standard Learning Path created for employees.
1. Delivering training programs identified to be delivered internally
2. Managing programs that are to be managed In House by em-paneled trainers
3. Managing nominations to external / Open Programs 4. Training Calendar, attendance & feedback Management
- Review and creation of organization wide standard learning paths for all employees.
- Creation and publishing of standard Learning path based training calendar
- Mapping and monitoring of trainings undergone by employees as per learning paths
- Publishing Annual and quarterly training calendars
- Delivering Training Programs basis specific business needs over and above the standard learning path.
- Identifying the training needs and engaging stake holders to fulfill the training needs
- Rolling out the Pre-work as applicable.
- Execute Post Training program participant engagement as per program plan
- Communicating Training offerings making use of internal LMS & Intranet Portals
- Custodian of employee training policy
Key Area: Training Budgeting Description - Annual Training Budgeting
- Working with business and other key stake holders in creating the annual training budget. Adhering to the provisioned budgets.
Key Area: Support Organization Developmental Initiatives
Description: Supporting the organizational Development initiatives by means of training, facilitation & Coaching
- Support specific OD initiatives undertaken in organization.
- Co-ordinate with Talent Management team and Business HR teams to fulfill HIGH Potential employee training needs.
Key Area: Training Content Development
Description: Developing Training program based on the Learning needs Identification / Learning Path
Learning Need / Learning Path Identification Content Development for training programs - PPT, Participant Guide & Facilitator Guide Coordinate with Digital learning teams on content to be customized for e learning & Class room training initiatives
Key Area -Training Impact Measurement
Description: Monitoring Pre and Post Training Scores
- Maintain high Net Promoter scores for Training programs from participants and the respective internal business sponsors
Key Area: Training Branding
Description: Create high awareness and visibility of Training Programs conducted with employees. High quality learning experience for employees.
- Work with Marketing /Corp Communication / external agencies and create the training communication and branding strategy.
- Maintain quarterly engagement with HR BP and business teams
Key Area :Training Operations and employee training data maintained.
Description: Monthly publishing of Training dashboard to business and HR BP staff, error free reporting of Trainings conducted.
- Supervise the training operations team to carry out error free dash boarding of training events Maintaining 5 days of training per employee Year.
Should you have the relevant qualifications mandated above and are interested and feel free to give a call Deepti Antani on +91 9825312023