Partner at Symphoni HR
Views:2667 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Associate Vice President - Internal Reporting - Corporate Banking (7-12 yrs)
AVP - Internal reporting for a leading global bank
A leading investment bank in Chennai is looking for an AVP for Internal reporting who is responsible for managing a team of key financial performance reporting and analysis deliverables to Corporate Bank Finance leadership.
- Strong understanding of accounting methodologies related to Corporate Banking products and identify discrepancies
- It includes managing the existing reporting deliveries and new migration
- Support Coverage Business Partner in the resolution of critical/complex queries from business especially around monthly movement in financials
- To manage new requests from business formulate a structured plan and agree on a clear agreement of ownership
- Identify non-value add tasks; collaborate with a wider team like International Corporate Banking Finance Business Partners, Central BP&A, MI, Finance Control and Rds to discuss solutions
At a Managerial role :
- Oversee Month End Reporting & At an IC role
- Support Coverage Finance Business Partners on Standard BAU
- Advanced Excel skills, proficient in Cognos, Tableau, Qlikview- designing innovative solutions
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.