Associate Vice President - Human Resource - BPO/ITeS (13-20 yrs)
Accenture HR BPO Services - Service Delivery Lead
Job Title: Service Delivery Lead
Career Level: - 7-
a. Experience in Human Resources as a Shared Service Operations (In sourced or outsourced)
b. Deep domain expertise and experience on the overall HR domain.
c. Sound knowledge of the latest HR cloud platforms like Workday. Success Factors, Oracle etc.
d. Should have led and been part of at least one HCM implementation in his /her work tenure.
e. An expert at AI and automation, have the ability to bring the latest in terms of technology to help drive the innovation agenda for clients.
f. Client management / client facing skills / and client relationship building; Ability to carefully sense & identify client concern or dissatisfaction - and help manage them on priority from operational standpoint
g. Sound Operations management experience (including service performance metrics management);
h. Sound contractual / change management knowledge;
i. Project management, financial and commercial Skills.
2. Problem Solving
a. Experience in managing unstructured problems
b. To resolve problems the Lead will need to possess the relevant experience and contact network across operations / global service lines, plus the ability to look at issues in an objective way. Problems may require varying degrees of input for resolution from other functions or teams - requiring a matrix management approach to facilitate resolution.
c. Ability to work with different teams like Solution Architects, Business Excellence, Commercial and Contract management team
3. People Management and Development
a. Responsible for the hiring, development, coaching and performance management process of staff in dedicated unit including the agent capability framework.
b. Build success plans for all key positions and track progress
c. Provide team members with a clear sense of direction and understanding of each other- s' responsibilities including career planning and succession planning.
d. Ensure a robust measurement system to substantiate performance evaluation of team members, recognizes and rewards individual and team accomplishments.
e. Conduct/Support Training for regional teams and on-board new team members on all areas of HRO operations and including: Controls & Compliance, Business Continuity Plans, process analysis and customer service.
f. Enhance team moral and engagement level thorough team bonding exercises and activities. Liaise with local PPA's and Human Resources Team on driving key People initiatives.
g. Ensure team is aware of their Goals and how their performance will be evaluated. Ensure that teams are able to explain the process.
h. Escalation and resolution point for team members with regards to people related queries. Liaise with local Human Resources Team on critical issues.
i. Communicates clearly and concisely, using appropriate level of detail, terminology and style.
j. Retain talent and establish growth path for valued resources. Liaise with local Human Resources Team on critical issues.
k. Team alignment and work allocation within Team.
4. Financial Control
a. Have sound financial knowledge and the ability to understand the details on the business
b. Manage the costs and expenses within the prescribed budgets
c. Improve margins for the business through innovative practices
- Is responsible and accountable for repeatable, predictable and measurable operations
- Is responsible to help with the pre sales and solution for new client accounts.
- Drive a culture of innovation and client value creation/value add
- Develops new and innovative approaches and help with solutions.
- Interfaces with Solution Architects, Account Leads, Sales team and Client visit enablement team and client staff and ensures good working relationships.
- Ensure noiseless delivery of service to clients
- Excellent operations and delivery management ability
- Excellent client management ability
- Work in a global environment with matrix reporting relationships
- Flexibility in approach and ability to think out of the box
- Result oriented approach
- Deep industry experience in HR Domain
- Client relationship management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent people management
- Ability to hold crucial and confident conversations with clients and stakeholders
- Excellent influencing and negotiating skills
- Presentation skills
Expected Competency and Proficiency - WIP - to be vetted
Competency Expected Proficiency
Domain Knowledge L3
External/Business Awareness L3
Knowledge of HCM Tools L3
Cost Management L2
Contract Management L2
Service Transformation Knowledge L3
- Communication Skill L3
- Escalation Management L3
- Analysis and Reporting L3
- SLA Management L3
- Stakeholder management L3
- Innovation L3
- Planning and Organizing L3
- Risk Management L3
- Process Adherence L3
- Operational Excellence L3
- Strategic Decision Making L2
- Building and Leading Teams L3
- People Enablement L3
- Adaptability L3
- Collaborative L3
- Continuous Learning Ability and Agility L3
- Stress Tolerance L3
- Problem Solving L3
- Client orientation L3
- Entrepreneurship L3
- Building and Leading Teams L3
- Influencing L3
Proficiency Level Definitions :
Level Definition :
- L1: Developing Still Developing; may show competency in some areas and may need guidance
- L2: Proficient Reasonably good with the said competency. Applies the competency in difficult situations
- L3: Expert Extremely adept. Seen as a role model. Applies the competency in extremely difficult situations
Reports to : T&HR Cluster Delivery Leads
Internal Relationship : T&HR Delivery Leads
External Relationships: Has regular & direct contact/interface with the client.
Education: Min Bachelor degree, Masters in Management/HR management
Language: Fluency in English, knowledge of any European language an added advantage
Work Experience: Overall 14+ years ; (10+ years of relevant experience)