Consultant at Integrated Personnel Services Pvt. Ltd
Views:2136 Applications:77 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Associate Vice President - Finance & Accounts - BFS (5-8 yrs)
Role Purpose :
To assist in day-to-day accounting, reconciliation, monthly financial accounts closure, statutory compliance and other assigned activities
Key Accountabilities :
- Process ledger and booking entries according to stated procedures so that all transactions are recorded in a timely and accurate manner.
Financial Reconciliation :
- Assists Team member in reconciling financial data according to stated schedules so that the company remains aware of its financial position on an on-going basis and statutory reports can be produced within internal and statutory time limits.
Financial Statements preparation :
- Prepare key financial statements for a specific area of finance activity to ensure that accurate and timely information is provided to internal and external customers and representatives.
Statutory compliance and Audit
- Ensure that all the statutory payments relating to assigned entities are made within due dates and necessary returns are filed well before due date
- Assist in ensuring internal and external audit are provided with full support to ensure that the audits are completed comprehensively and audit objectives are met.
- Ensure that all transactions and reports are processed according to internal procedures and guidelines so that the company fulfills all statutory reporting requirements.
- Identify, investigate and rectify routine errors and anomalies in data and reports so that all financial data can be relied upon.
- Analyse ledgers and accounts to allow the reconciliation of financial data according to stated schedules so that the company remains aware of its financial position on an ongoing basis and statutory reports can be produced within statutory time limits.
- Accurate and timely transactions processing
- Periodical bank reconciliation
- Strict adherence to timelines fixed by monthly compliance calendar for statutory remittances, returns filing and monthly closure of financial accounts for the assigned entities
- Adequacy of support and assistance provided to internal and external audit teams to facilitate timely completion of the audits
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge & Skills:
Minimum Qualifications :
- B.Com, M.Com, CA or ICWA
- 5 to 8 years of experience in accounting function.
- Sound knowledge of standard accounting practices and procedures
- Awareness of tax legislations
- Analytical skills
- Good computer skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.