Search Consultant at Synapse Partners
Views:696 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Associate Vice President - Equity Research - Healthcare/Pharma Sector (8-10 yrs)
Broader Role / Responsibilities :
- Preparing insightful company research reports, earning notes, industry updates for covered companies.
- Preparation of detailed financial statement and in-depth Analysis & Valuation of companies under coverage.
- Preparing peer comparison analysis to identify potential company for investment, following every news for the same.
- Tracking major events across global markets, specifically equity markets and analyzing their effects on the local stock markets and related asset classes.
- Analyzing stock specific movements. - The building, maintaining and forecasting company financial models coupled with compiling and analyzing industry statistics to support research.
- Scouring BSE, NSE, SEBI, and CCI for latest updates, analyzing and reporting on the same.
- Tracking sharp movements on certain stocks, and analyzing daily, monthly movements and finding reasons for the same.
- Keeping track of block deals taking place during market hours and tracking fund buying in stocks post market hours.
- Tracking brokerage reports and analysis on stock markets as well as specific company stocks and writing reports on the same.
- Keeping updates on daily news in terms of Cabinet decisions, political announcements, company-specific announcements and tracking movements on the specific stocks or benchmark indices.
Required Competencies :
- In-depth knowledge of fundamental and technical analysis and should be able to apply them well
- Lucid report writing and good presentation skills
- Skilled in analyzing and interpreting financial data & statements
- Should be well conversant with economics and finance and market terms
- Should have excellent MS Office skills (Excel, Outlook, Word & PowerPoint)
- Ability to work on different databases like ACE, Prowess, Bloomberg, etc.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with good communication skills.
- The capability of managing a team in the future.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in equity research
- Expertise in covering the Healthcare and Pharmaceutical sectors.
- Strong financial analysis, valuation and modeling skills
- Degree in Finance / MBA or equivalent from a reputed college (Certifications in courses like CFA, CA, CCRA, FRIM, etc. will be an added advantage)
- NISM Research Analyst Certification
- NISM Investment Advisory Certification - Level 1 & 2