HR Consultant at COE Solution
Views:2919 Applications:528 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:313
Associate Vice President - Equity Analysis - Buy Side - BFS (4-7 yrs)
Candidates from Mumbai Only and Willing to work in Andheri
Job Summary :
- Undertake primary research and generate investment ideas within the broad global/domestic macro-economic framework to aid the firm deploy capital in the direct equities space.
Detailed Job Description :
- Candidates should have a demonstrable ability to interpret equity data and macroeconomic trends. Candidates should be educated in economics and investment theory, and they should have an in-depth knowledge of tools used to aid the investment workflow.
- The incumbent will be responsible for identifying patterns/trends with current market price changes and using this information to create identifiable, profitable investment opportunities.
- Candidates should be adept at reading financial income statements, balance sheets, and research reports and be able to flag warning signs of poor future performance and other abnormalities in the portfolio companies/sectors.
- Devise and perform primary research, keeping abreast of trends and sentiment in the market by maintaining constant coverage of industry-related news, trends, and developments.
- Create and maintain earnings, valuation, and sectoral models
- Build key relationships/network with investor relations teams of portfolio companies and across various other stakeholders in the industry such as investor research teams at other organizations, rating agencies, banks, competitors etc; to identify emerging opportunities and risks.
Core Competencies :
- Must have 4+ years of experience in Equity Analyst roles; in a top tier investment bank or institutional research
- Should have worked across various sectors.
- CFA charter or other professional certification shall be an added advantage.
- Should possess effective communication and presentation skills.
- Should be a self-starter and should possess the ability to convince and
negotiate with a confident and determined approach.
- Strong intellectual eye for investment opportunities
- Consistently monitors market developments
- Able to create productive, timely, and high-quality reports for investment decisions
- Able to analyse risks and industry characteristics
- Able to constantly monitor portfolio performance
- Always up to date with global and economic trends
- Should be capable of thriving in the competitive market