Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:909 Applications:302 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Associate Vice President - Employee Relations - IT/ITeS/BPO (12-17 yrs)
Role : Associate Vice President - Employee Relations - IT/ITeS/BPO
Location : Bangalore
The Employee Relations (ER) Lead will work closely and engage with the HR Lead and HRBP's to facilitate, advise, support and coach on any employee related matter that needs escalation. She/He will proactively manage employee related matters to protect the Company from both internal and external risks which may be people/management/police/social and print media related risks.
- Be a trusted advisor for HR leadership in managing employee issues in a consistent and fair manner.
- Understand the business need and offer customized solutions to HR, leadership and other stakeholders working within the framework of the local law and existing organisational policies
- Guide and coach HRBP's teams in managing sensitive employee situations and to review instances of employee misconduct, including investigating and recommending disciplinary action weighing the extent of violation, fairness of action and local employment law.
- Assist the Corporate Investigations team in reviewing Business Ethics Line matters and conducting local employee investigations.
- Review situations of escalated employee grievances
- Handle cases related to sexual harassment and work towards proactive prevention of such matters
- Act as a subject matter expert for all HR policies to the local HR leadership and HRBP
- Provide feedback and input for HR programs and processes related from an employee relations standpoint.
- Design and execute organizational change initiatives
- Cascade Policies as well as changes that may arise from time to time
- Provide ER guidance on critical employee related programs like Acquisition, Mergers, Rebadging and any business ramp-downs.
- Understand and analyze patterns and trends from the case types and suggest proactive measures to prevent those cases.
- Proactively train HRBPs on Handling of Grievances related to employee matters
Knowledge & Skills Requirements:
- Strong conceptual, planning, decision-making, Analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
- Proven ability to build, sustain, and influence relationships, at all levels of an organization.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and find workable solutions to the problems at hand.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to invoke change.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong on Values and Integrity
- Mature Outlook to issues of diverse nature.