Associate Vice President - Digital Transformation - BPO/KPO (15-20 yrs)
As a consulting business for re/insurers, our company strives to:
- Deliver solutions and services that promote growth and reinforce relationships
- Emphasize attentive, value-based interactions with clients and partners
- Provide seamless, consistent business experiences for all constituents
- Practice the constructive change and disruption we advocate
- Observe the tenets of a learning enterprise
Join us if you- re looking for an opportunity to be inspired, challenged and rewarded!
Position: AVP - Digital Transformation
About the Position:
- This individual will be responsible for implementation of enterprise wide flag-ship initiative that would be touching almost all aspects of insurance value chain.
- Will need to monitor and track budget and resourcing, contribute towards identification and delivery of Insurance industry-centric digital solutions, helping the Insurance industry turn digital disruptions into competitive advantage.
- Be responsible for researching Insurance industry talent internal and external, domain knowledge, agile capabilities, cutting edge technology know-how, frameworks and automation assets to simplify processes, enhance operating environments, mitigate operational risks, modernize operating models and increase process efficiency and effectiveness.
What you will be doing:
Opportunity Identification -
- Evaluate the (re)insurance value chain and build an outlook towards opportunities, gaps and demand for a better digital experience
- Create and implement a strong ecosystem of experts (internal/external) for deep analysis and pursue/manage Industry specific research for Industry specific evaluations like ISO/Admitted Lines, Lloyds Market, Broker, MGAs, Re-Insurance, etc
- Based on pre-defined criteria, evaluate if the challenge is generic for insurance industry (will other accounts, geographies, processes also have similar challenges) and accordingly, define the generic business requirements
- Find optimal solutions for those challenges (could be either of build or buy); utilize industry and Insurtech solutions where possible
- Drive team to create business case (estimates) to get approvals from sponsors
- Once approved, assign the solution delivery to appropriate project team (internal or external)
- Update Stakeholders on progress updates, risk/issues, course corrections etc.
- Identify right team for building the solutions
- Develop a framework to evaluate opportunities and define their client and market application
- Coordinate with available Insurance domain experts at and Industry experts to validate opportunity classification
- Setup a framework for end to end program management and reporting to stakeholders
Internal adoption and Client Outreach -
- Work with delivery teams to propel the adoption of digital platforms and drive efficiency
- Work with Account Management, Solutioning and BD team in taking the solutions to existing and new clients
What you will bring to the team:
- BFSI Digital transformation experience for at least 5+ years with overall experience up to 15+ years, managing insurance
- S/he should be an (re)insurance Industry Leader who has demonstrated expertise in delivery of enterprise level programs.
- S/he should be able to take ownership for delivery of strategic initiative for (re)insurance sector touching multiple process areas, Lobs, geographies and technologies across the (re)insurance value chain
- S/he should have a strong grasp on (re)insurance domain (E.g. Lloyd- s, ISO, Reinsurance) and must have very hands-on exposure across multiple (re)insurance facets (E.g. submission, policy, claims, billing, forms)
- S/he should have hands-on experience in insurance process evaluation using standard process analysis frameworks (E.g. SIPOC)
- S/he should have a knack of identifying opportunities for improvement (in terms of optimizations, automation etc.) within existing processes
- S/he should have a good hang of demands (traditional as well as emerging) for (re)insurance industry
- S/he should be able to manage stake-holder's expectations within and outside the organization, including the board
- S/he should be able to influence people (within and outside his/her line management remit) to align with the program objective