Lead Consultant - Human Resources at Meru Consultants & Technologies
Views:1296 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Associate Vice President - Digital - Project Management/Program Management/Pre-Sales Support (10-16 yrs)
Designation: AVP Digital
Reporting to Sr. VP Digital. Location - Chennai
Organization details:(will be disclosed to interested candidates)
Rapidly growing technology solutions company with deep expertise in Digital, QA and Gaming. Have over 19 years of experience, serving clients across Startups, Fortune 500 companies and Global enterprises. Since the inception of the company, have been serving customers in North America, India, APAC, Europe and South Africa. Global Delivery Centres are located in Chennai and Bangalore, India.
- 10+ years of experience
- B.Tech/ BE or Post Graduation from a reputed University
- Should have lived in the US for either higher studies or worked there for 1 + years
- Strong Communication Skills
- Should have managed and lead team sizes of minimum 25.
- Experience in handling US clients and projects
- Role Involves supporting Digital team's growth through strong Project Management, Program Management and Pre-Sales support
- Good knowledge in Java, Angular JS, Node JS, Python - 60% weightage
- Good knowledge in Database/Warehousing in Oracle, SQL Server, Redshift -30% weightage
- Good knowledge in Cloud technologies - AWS/Azure - 10% weightage
- Should support client projects deliver for US clients.
- Should also support pre-sales in terms of proposals, estimation and client conversations and support the sales & pre-sales teams when needed.
- Delivery is 90% of the role and pre-sales is 10% only.